Latest fitness news from Broadstreet
Posted by: Paul Smith 01 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 11:44

Re: Latest fitness news from Broadstreet
Posted by: StevieWasp (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 14:49

Re: Haskell
Hes now gone through all the functional stuff he needs like tackling, gripping the ball, catching it and so on, and if he gets his last tick off on all that then hes ready to go.

Reminds of the joke.
Will I be able to play piano after the injury?
Sure, it won't be a problem
Great, because I couldn't play at all before

Posted by: NellyWellyWaspy (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 15:29

Quote:
StevieWasp
Re: Haskell
Hes now gone through all the functional stuff he needs like tackling, gripping the ball, catching it and so on, and if he gets his last tick off on all that then hes ready to go.

Reminds of the joke.
Will I be able to play piano after the injury?
Sure, it won't be a problem
Great, because I couldn't play at all before

(Sm22)

Posted by: bournender2 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 16:12

See YY back soon which is great news. But been reading about Warburton (definitely out) and Moriarty (long term ?) with injuries, as well as Jonathan Davies means that Gatland likely be nicking him for AI's - Ouch!

Posted by: Hucks (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 16:33

Don't see young young as an outsider centre. He has some pace and hands on him but still...!

Posted by: bournender (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 18:58

Hah James Davies 😀

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net