Current Page: 1 of 3
Solomona
Posted by: muglee (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 15:55

Rumoured to be coming our way as posted from Ruck.co.uk...

Re: Solomona
Posted by: GeorgeTheWasp (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 16:14

I flipping hope not!

Posted by: neils (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 16:15

+ 1

Posted by: Dgwasp (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 16:19

I can't say that I understand that one to be honest. A player with some great flair, but not really worth chasing on current form.

Posted by: Petergwilson (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 16:20

No thanks.

Posted by: GeorgeTheWasp (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 16:21

We have 2 wingers who are infinitely better than someone who manages to steal his way into the England squad somehow so only a player we would lose twice a year anyway. Non existent defense and I don't think would fit the atmosphere we are trying to instill.

I wonder how true the Wade leaving to France rumpurs may turn out to be but hope we are looking at something better than Solomona!

Posted by: RossM (IP Logged)

God no.

Posted by: backdoc (IP Logged)

It would suggest someone is moving.

Posted by: Lwasp (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 16:24

I hope Wade doesn't jump ship, on his form he's only 2 seasons(ish) away from toppling TV2's try scoring record. Love him to do it in the B&G.

Posted by: RossM (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 16:25

It would suggest someone is moving.

Only if that is true.

Posted by: wombles222 (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 16:27

Would rather not have Solomona if we could avoid it!

Posted by: WONKYWASP1 (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 16:43

A thousand times NO ... even if he ha got a tattooed shark bite on his right leg.

Posted by: Andy1210 (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 16:44

No thanks

Posted by: Shropshirewasp (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 16:51

I would be surprised if Sale had only signed him for 18 months, especially as compensation was paid as well.

Posted by: MarleyWasp (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 17:22

He signed a three year deal with Sale

Posted by: Hymenoptera (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 17:53

I'd swerve this one like a Solomona tackle....Chip paper anyway, stupid rumour.

Honestly can't see Wade in France anytime soon, he's currently as London as you'll get, talk about fish out of water.

Posted by: Penn Wasp (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 20:22

only 2 hrs by train Paris to London... same as to Coventry

but seriously... not a popular choice. hope he stays with sale

Posted by: NellyWellyWaspy (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 20:32

I have an issue with the comments on this thread. What is being said here, regardless of what some may think about him, is not friendly, not nice and in some ways very troll-like. It is against the spirit of this egg-shaped game. No smiley face this time.

Posted by: Raggs (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 20:56

Quote:
NellyWellyWaspy
I have an issue with the comments on this thread. What is being said here, regardless of what some may think about him, is not friendly, not nice and in some ways very troll-like. It is against the spirit of this egg-shaped game. No smiley face this time.

Agree with this. Solomona is very good in attack, but positionally awful. He's also brand new to union, so has a very good excuse. Young guy too. I'd rather keep Wade, but he'd be a fine replacement.

Posted by: wombles222 (IP Logged)
Date: 17 November, 2017 21:10

I think people are allowed their opinions on players, whether that be negative or positive. Personally i do not rate the guy that much, his form is to up and down, great one week, average to poor the next. This is my opinion to which i am allowed, as others are who support him. Do i want him in a Wasps shirt? No, not really.

Current Page: 1 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net