Current Page: 1 of 2
Morning all.
Posted by: Chilham (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 07:22

Morning all

First trip to the Ricoh this season. They boy is over from Germany, so is joining Mrs Chilham and I. Staying in Coventry and heading to Motorcycle Live tomorrow at the NEC.

Important to get the W today. Falcons have an impressive midfield on paper. Going to be an interesting one.

Come on you Wasps too-loo-rye-aye!

[onceawasp.com]

Re: Morning all.
Posted by: Raggs (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 07:29

Mermoz apparently not playing against us today, injured, so I guess Socino takes his place, unfortunately I really rate Socino too! Still really like the look of our midfield though.

Morning all!

Posted by: NellyWellyWaspy (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 07:36

Morning all. A beautifully red sunrise this morning, but the grey clouds are coming in from the West already, here in South Warwickshire. I have taken Miss NWW to work (long 12 hour day for her), after a week of jury duty. She has an ST, but can only use it on Sundays and rare Saturdays.

It was raining/drizzle only 6 miles away (west of our house) in Stratford-upon-Avon. Only 5 out of our possible 8 (our little group in East block) can make it on Saturdays, but we will be there. BBC says it will be cloudy and cold.

Posted by: chunky24 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 07:46

Morning all, usual children activities this morning then going up to fan village for the England game, added bonus of the wife being on the pitch with ladies touch team she runs doing flags!

Posted by: kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 07:51

Morning Chilham and all Waspies. Breakfast here with dogs and children. Then great day ahead as eldest treating me to curry and rugby at HQ. Will be following our game after and safe travels all. Fantastic news with all the returnees , signings, just feel we,ll step up a gear now

Posted by: wombles222 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 08:05

Morning Chils, Raggs, Nelly, Chunks, KW and to all Waspies from a fresh Guildford. As usual i am up with the lark, prepped to head for coffee, paper and hound stroll.

Two big games today to consider! England taking on Oz at HQ first up. Being witness at Twickers last week to the turgid display, that caused one of the gentleman in my row to doze off for the last 10 minutes has not elevated my hopes for a win this week. Oz looked sharp in mind and deed against Wales, amd were clinical when a chance came their way. We were the direct opposite. This has to be turned around today if we are to stand any chance. If we do this coukd be a cracker of a A.I!
Then it is the Ricoh against a very impressive Falcons outfit! Even during the loss to Tigers they showed they are true top 6 contenders this term, and have a very good pack with a back line that can cause damage. De Jong and just returned Eastmond are going to have to be on their mettle to not only solidify the midfield corridor, but lead a defensive lone that narrows and blunts the Falcons wider game.if our boys can then get parity in the forwards we stand a good chance of getting a much needed W! Easier said than done though!

However as usual i cannot wait for the whistles to blow! Come on you Wasps! (Sm128)

Chris
Once a Wasp ALWAYS a Wasp!

Posted by: ElliesBoss (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 08:25

Morning one and all. Mrs EB and I are in Cov for the weekend. Looking forward to seeing the Budgies play as they have taken their time developimg a good solid team which has still more to come. Should be a very entertaining game but think we should nick it if the returnees gel quickly and get up to speed from the off. COYW.

Posted by: ricohchezwasp (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 08:26

Two dog walks to do, then 5 of us off to watch England/Australia at the Ricoh followed by Wasps .... good day out I hope for all

Not a Doctor and not a troll!!

Posted by: brandnewtorugby (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 08:31

Morning all, best wishes to you and yours. Boy is playing in Oxford today, but should be back in time fof our game, maybe the England game as well. Damp dog walk and coffee this morning, I worry about wet days.

Posted by: westwaleswasp (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 08:44

Morning everyone.
Bad news for me in a wet and miserable Wales.
My three generations Ricoh trip has been abandoned. We have the tickets but my Dad picked up gastro bug, bad enough for him to pass out and be in no state to drive. Since he is the driver, and walk on fare to brum is over a ton for my daughter and me I am going to miss it. This is the second time I gave abandoned a match having purchased tickets in a calendar year. It is on days like this I miss AP, I could have had a shot at getting there sans car.
Instead of watching the Australia match followed by our match against the Falcons I will be here.
Not sure how I will follow the game, I have nothing set up as I was expecting to be there. Perhaps I won't follow and will wait for full match replay. Still I shall be thinking of all you who make it, and I shall at least be able to see the other matches on TV. France SA should be a cracker.

Date: 18 November, 2017 08:47

Quote:
westwaleswasp
Morning everyone.
Bad news for me in a wet and miserable Wales.
My three generations Ricoh trip has been abandoned. We have the tickets but my Dad picked up gastro bug, bad enough for him to pass out and be in no state to drive. Since he is the driver, and walk on fare to brum is over a ton for my daughter and me I am going to miss it. This is the second time I gave abandoned a match having purchased tickets in a calendar year. It is on days like this I miss AP, I could have had a shot at getting there sans car.
Instead of watching the Australia match followed by our match against the Falcons I will be here.
Not sure how I will follow the game, I have nothing set up as I was expecting to be there. Perhaps I won't follow and will wait for full match replay. Still I shall be thinking of all you who make it, and I shall at least be able to see the other matches on TV. France SA should be a cracker.

If you have a half decent internet connection then you can watch the game. Or significant enough data allowance and a decent sized screen on your phone.

Posted by: westwaleswasp (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 08:49

I do have a half decent connection today.
Is there a decent stream?

Posted by: WONKYWASP1 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 09:26

Good mo; rning everyone. Grey, overcast, cloudy and draughty but at least it's dry; ccccccccold I can live with but rain I can do without thank you. Late start today, which is nice but also late return at night down a motorway! Which isn't so nice. The team can do a W today, and it will be good to see returnees and newbies and how they all gel together. Back to the washing up. Safe journeys to you all wherever you are.
COYW............. ALLEZ ALLEZ...............

Posted by: wombles222 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 09:32

Quote:
westwaleswasp

I use bet365, not a bad stream, screen can be small on the pc, but better on the ipad, great option when i cannot make a game or it is not on the box

Posted by: Heathen (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 10:05

Morning all.

Should have been following from chez nous but trip had to be cancelled as my wife has been in hospital since early last Sunday. Will be following on Twitter from her room in the hospital.

Hoping for a W. Pleased to see so many players returning from injury. Augers well for the upcoming encounters.

Same travels to all and here's to an enjoyable match.

#COYW

Posted by: kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 10:31

Quote:
Heathen
Morning all.
Should have been following from chez nous but trip had to be cancelled as my wife has been in hospital since early last Sunday. Will be following on Twitter from her room in the hospital.

Hoping for a W. Pleased to see so many players returning from injury. Augers well for the upcoming encounters.

Same travels to all and here's to an enjoyable match.

#COYW

Hope Mrs Heathen gets back on the pitch soon mate

Posted by: Wightwasp (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 10:31

Quote:
wombles222
Quote:
westwaleswasp

I use bet365, not a bad stream, screen can be small on the pc, but better on the ipad, great option when i cannot make a game or it is not on the box
Good news
I thought they had stopped streaming the rugby
Just reactvated my account

Posted by: NellyWellyWaspy (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 10:40

The weather forecast says light cloud for both where I am (CV35) and for the Ricoh (CV6), but is is raining and has been for a couple of hours now. I wonder if they have windows at the weather centre?

Date: 18 November, 2017 10:41

Quote:
Wightwasp
Quote:
wombles222
Quote:
westwaleswasp

Good news
I thought they had stopped streaming the rugby
Just reactvated my account

With a VPN and a rugbypass account you can watch in 720p, or there are less than legal options that are also high quality.

Posted by: Wightwasp (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 11:25

Excuse my ignorance
What's a VPN

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net