Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Morning all.
Posted by: CB Wasp (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 11:51

Very early afternoon to all. Have finished my busy morning of duties and shopping etc and will soon head off to Ricoh to get there in time for start of England game with a beer in the clubhouse.

Hope the game is as good as last night's game, well done Glos, but hopedully slightly more one sided for us! I quite like the team today and think the front row will have the edge over the Falcons. Lineout massive for this game and we have to go well there.

Looking forward to it since I didn't make the long trip for the Anglo Welsh cup game.

Anyone know how many we expect today, Nelly you always seem to have an idea about this?

Safe travels all

COYW

Posted by: Raggs (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 12:04

Vpn is a service allowing you to appear to be in a different country. Rugby pass is only in asian markets. It shows pretty much every major league and international game both live and later on demand

Posted by: bg (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 12:21

Quote:
Wightwasp
Excuse my ignorance
What's a VPN

Virtual Private Network - Every device that connects to the internet is given a public ip address.. these are area specific so a reseller will know whether you're accessing data from the UK or not... and block you accordingly.

A VPN allows you to connect to a network elsewhere in the world and browse through its pubic ip address making it look like you're based in Canada or Oz (bit like a proxy server).

A lot of people abroad use them to watch the BBC.. to make themselves appear to be in the UK.

The only people that are really up in arms about VPN's being used to stream services are the BBC. Netflix or Rugbypass don't really care where you appear to be as long you have a valid account. BBC can't apply the same logic.

Date: 18 November, 2017 13:43

Bg with the better explaination grinning smiley. I use PIA (private internet access), you can use it on 5 devices together (so computer, laptop, tablet and 2 phones for instance), and it has pretty good speeds. Very easy to use too.

Posted by: Buzzboy (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 14:49

Morning all. Bit late sorry. My first ever Wasps game day without mum around. Sadly she passed away on Tuesday. She’ll be wishing the Wasps do well from a distance. Watching England on TV then may try to reactivity Bet 365 to keep an eye on Wasps. But lots of planning to do for the funeral. Come on you Wasps! Do it for mum.

Date: 18 November, 2017 18:50

Sorry to hear that Buzzboy but they did your mum proud!

Date: 18 November, 2017 19:43

Thanks Raggs. They did indeed. 86 is a good score! But she had been very ill for some time.

Date: 18 November, 2017 19:46

Quote:
Buzzboy
Thanks Raggs. They did indeed. 86 is a good score! But she had been very ill for some time.

86 is very good indeed! Did she regularly attend games?

Date: 18 November, 2017 20:49

No, not one. And despite a family that hailed from Saints area, she always had a soft spot for Wasps.

Date: 18 November, 2017 20:52

Quote:
Buzzboy
No, not one. And despite a family that hailed from Saints area, she always had a soft spot for Wasps.

Sounds like she was a smart lady! Again, sorry for your loss mate.

Posted by: Heathen (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 22:36

Buzzboy, very sorry to hear that. I hope that she did not suffer. I still remember watching my own mother deteriorating over several years with the ravages of dementia.

On a happier note, my better half successfully under went surgery this afternoon, to deal with a very painful abscess where the sun does not shine.

Great performance from the lads today. The Buzz is definitely back. Looking forward to being at the Tiggers match on Dec 2.

Posted by: hookender (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 23:34

On a happier note, my better half successfully under went surgery this afternoon, to deal with a very painful abscess where the sun does not shine.

thanks for sharing that one

Date: 19 November, 2017 20:04

Yes she was very smart. Suffered a bit near the end, hence my mixture of sadness and relief that she is out of pain. RIP
Thanks Heathen. Hope all well down there!
Recent events have reinforced for me, how important good health is.

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net