Saints or Stingers
Posted by: DrunkenWasps.com (IP Logged)
Date: 27 April, 2018 19:35

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Saints or Stingers
Posted by: ukms (IP Logged)
Date: 28 April, 2018 04:50

Cheers Chris ..... great read smiling smiley

Posted by: CB Wasp (IP Logged)
Date: 28 April, 2018 08:16

Well done Wombles sets up the game nicely. Really looking forward to tomorrow since after all our woes this season a 5 point win should gives us a semi final to look forward to. I saw that Leicester had 23K last night hope we can get at least that on Sunday. COYW

Posted by: Dgwasp (IP Logged)
Date: 28 April, 2018 08:22

Cheers Wombles, good read. This has added to the excitement for tomorrow.

Posted by: Marti65 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 April, 2018 08:50

link just takes me to forum login area but I'm already logged in?
What do i need to do?
Thanks

Posted by: BertyWasp (IP Logged)
Date: 28 April, 2018 10:56

I had the same problem but when I went back to the message list page and clicked on the thread it brought me to the article. Great read Wombles, thanks.

Posted by: mike909 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 April, 2018 12:28

Good read Chris

Got me all choked up at the end......can't wait til tomorrow, TV unfortunately for me, but I will be there in spirit

Posted by: horusthewasp (IP Logged)
Date: 28 April, 2018 13:57

Enjoyed reading that wombles222. Nerves and emotions are sky high. Itís all to play for but there is no margin for error.

Posted by: Buzzboy (IP Logged)
Date: 28 April, 2018 14:19

Quote:
horusthewasp
Enjoyed reading that wombles222. Nerves and emotions are sky high. Itís all to play for but there is no margin for error.

+1

Posted by: Sudburyandbeyond (IP Logged)
Date: 28 April, 2018 14:23

An excellent read thank you. Also a chance to say goodbye to Sam.
My first family outing to a home game since the move. Very excited and I hope my youngest, enjoys it.

Posted by: neils (IP Logged)
Date: 28 April, 2018 14:42

Excellent read.

As it is the last home match hopefully we might get told who else is leaving to give them a thank you too. Marty Moore makes his 50th appearance tomorrow and is known to be leaving so should be applauded as well as the "bigger" names. It wouldn't be Wasps if we didn't get a chanmce to thank all leavers.

Posted by: Westy68 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 April, 2018 16:53

Bath makes it a little easier for us, donít need a bonus point win now, any win will do.

COYW

Posted by: Buzzboy (IP Logged)
Date: 28 April, 2018 16:56

Good. Boys should be up for it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net