Haway the Lads! Newcastle v Wasps Preview
Posted by: DrunkenWasps.com (IP Logged)
Date: 04 May, 2018 11:33

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Haway the Lads! Newcastle v Wasps Preview
Posted by: mike909 (IP Logged)
Date: 04 May, 2018 12:09

Brilliant - as an accountant, not a turf accountant, I get the shivers placing a bet too!

It would be a result for rugby for Wasps and Falcons to end up at HQ as it would show that the overall standards are improving?

I think we might sneak tomorrow, I'd love to see us beat Sarries away....I think that is more likely than in Exeter, but who knows these days?

Posted by: Buzzboy (IP Logged)
Date: 04 May, 2018 16:44

Brilliantly written. I agree. Iíll be keeping my fiver dry, but might fancy a wager on us reaching the final.

Posted by: kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
Date: 04 May, 2018 21:20

Wombles the NHS is wasted with you. We need Docs but also authors. At a wedding tomorrow but need DW help to follow the game. Buzzboy- get your final tickets so we can meet up - we have ours

Posted by: Buzzboy (IP Logged)
Date: 04 May, 2018 22:02

Iím not that confident Kent!

Posted by: wombles222 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 May, 2018 06:27

Thankyou for the kind words. I genuinely enjoy writing these for you guys

Posted by: Speach (IP Logged)
Date: 05 May, 2018 13:56

Your efforts in keeping the board up are greatly appreciated. The fact you articles are decent is a bonus!

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
Sun Tzu

Posted by: Tervueren (IP Logged)
Date: 05 May, 2018 13:59

Excellent, thank you.

2 hours to go, nice and hot here, great beer, should be a good one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net