Pre season fixtures?
Posted by: FishingWasp (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 13:07

I recall a game against Coventry RFC being mooted, but no pre season games currently on the Offy.

Anyone aware of who/when/where yet?

Re: Pre season fixtures?
Posted by: NellyWellyWaspy (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 13:14

Usually two games, one away, one home. The away one I assume is at The Butts vs Cov RFC, yess that was confirmed as on. The other would be at the Ricoh I assume.

Posted by: Raggs (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 13:32

I'd presume the cov one isn't one of the official pre-season games, since it's been suggested it'll be a Wasps XV, rather than a proper Wasps side, so I'd imagine senior academy and squad depth?

Posted by: neils (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 14:05

Academy coach suggested that most his lads would be involved in the Butts match. I think it is an A/Academy match from our side.

Posted by: bg (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 14:12

I think the mooted game against Coventry at the Butts was an additional 3rd but not offical pre-season game

Posted by: Atomic Wasp (IP Logged)
Date: 15 June, 2018 06:37

August 25th vs Coventry away I believe.
Should also be something on the weekend of August 18th too, tbc.

Cheers

Rick

@W2APS on twitter, the chap with the banners and flags.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/06/2018 06:39 by Atomic Wasp.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net