Man In The Middle For Saturday
Posted by: Westy68 (IP Logged)
Date: 17 October, 2018 16:08

Jerome Garces will be in charge for Saturday game against Bath. At least it isnít an Irish ref, who didnít do themselves any favours with some very poor Officiating last weekend

Re: Man In The Middle For Saturday
Posted by: FishingWasp (IP Logged)
Date: 17 October, 2018 20:54

Let's hope he lasts the full game this time. I seem to recall that the game v Connacht was reffed pretty well until Monsieur Garces was replaced by Mssr Raynal

Posted by: Marconi (IP Logged)
Date: 17 October, 2018 21:24

So what happens if someone catches Rhys Priestland in the face with an elbow whilst trying to "charge down a kick" this week?

Posted by: jamestaylor002 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2018 09:03

I do like Jerome Garces. Happy to see him reffing our game this weekend.

Posted by: Chilham (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2018 09:17

Quote:
jamestaylor002

Ditto

Posted by: matelot22 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2018 10:25

Quote:
jamestaylor002

+2, generally he seems to deal with scrums pretty well too.

Posted by: jamestaylor002 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2018 10:51

Quote:
matelot22
Quote:
jamestaylor002

+2, generally he seems to deal with scrums pretty well too.

Agreed. What I also like about him is that I have always had the impression that he's willing to make the big calls in big games - I'm going back to the red card in the Lions series.

What I am hoping for this weekend is that Wasps put in a big shift at home. Bath will have knocked their confidence from last weekend's mishap and it'll be interesting to see how they respond.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net