Current Page: 1 of 2
Saints next wknd.
Posted by: Wasp1978 (IP Logged)
Date: 08 November, 2018 15:02

Hello Waspies! Just got my tickets to the Saints game next weekend - still some decent tickets available. Who else is making the short trip to the Gardens? And what are your predictions?
Hope they're showing the Eng v Japan game afterwards - can't imagine they won't be?

Re: Saints next wknd.
Posted by: kentwasp1 (IP Logged)
Date: 08 November, 2018 15:32

Hi 1978. Me and my son will be there. ADOW is sadly not making it. Happy to meet up if you PM your phone number. We don't hang around after as got 5 hour trains via London to South coast

Posted by: Laterontoday (IP Logged)
Date: 08 November, 2018 16:30

Yep two tickets purchased a couple of weeks ago. Like last year I will be a lone wasps flag surrounded by upset saints. Going with friends and my brother who are saints season ticket holders. Just hoping its them who are crying into their beer after the game, just like the last two seasons, and not me.

Posted by: Chilham (IP Logged)
Date: 08 November, 2018 16:42

Mrs. Chilham, myself, Eastcote, and his friend going to Franklin's Gardens for the first time. Looking forward to it with cautious enthusiasm.

Posted by: NellyWellyWaspy (IP Logged)
Date: 08 November, 2018 17:23

Haven't decided yet. If I did, I would go on my motorbike (takes about an hour at most from my house). kentwasp1, what stand are you in?

Date: 08 November, 2018 20:12

Quote:
NellyWellyWaspy
Haven't decided yet. If I did, I would go on my motorbike (takes about an hour at most from my house). kentwasp1, what stand are you in?

Plenty of parking at Franklin's Gardens which always helps!

Date: 08 November, 2018 20:59

Quote:
Wasp1978
Quote:
NellyWellyWaspy

Plenty of parking at Franklin's Gardens which always helps!

Bike parking is free, in the VIP car park!!

Posted by: Hangover (IP Logged)
Date: 08 November, 2018 22:20

Yup 8 of us going, so it will be noisy wherever we are standing ;-). Can't really predict until I get a look at the team and I'll be wrong whatever happens - doh!!

COYW

Posted by: Aylesbury Wasp (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 07:32

I will be going with a good friend who is a Saints fan and lives near the ground. Looking forward to a few drinks, catching up and hopefully a Wasps win

Date: 09 November, 2018 19:57

Suggestion . A few well known DW here going. Met NWW at Leicester last year. Fancy a meet up pre match at the food village? Best in the premiership and even a real ale caravan. PM me with mobiles if so and will set up a WhatsApp group.
In fact - happy to set up a DW WhatsApp group. Let me know. Have just done this here as the Pikeys have raided us, nicked some of my harvest, tried to take my Landrover, and set up a WhatsApp group for the village so my tech skills have improved!

Date: 10 November, 2018 06:25

kentwasp1

Sure thing, but what's WhatsApp? I will have to ask my daughter. Only just figured out Messenger!

Food Village is a good idea.

Date: 11 November, 2018 20:25

send me your mobile NWW by PM, plus any other of you reprobates who fancy a beer pre match.
After today - think we need a massive @#$%& up. Wasps my club a shadow of their proud past and it's so bloody depressing. Ok we are shorn of huge senior players, but have become a poor side and where is Dai and Wasps management

Date: 13 November, 2018 16:21

Saw this on the Saints website which I thought was useful:

[www.northamptonsaints.co.uk]

They're showing the Eng V Japan game straight afterwards in the bars.

Posted by: maire23 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 November, 2018 17:17

Iím gutted I canít make it- Iím full of cold but I will be following from home for sure!

Posted by: Raggs (IP Logged)
Date: 13 November, 2018 19:01

I know i want around for the glory years, but if anything that should mean the actual bad years should be fresher. Weeks away from relegation, hours from bankruptcy.

Now we're top 4 regulars, our own stadium and an owner who backs us fully, allowing a top spend even whilst having to put his hand in his own pocket.

Date: 13 November, 2018 20:32

Where does anyone recommend to park on Saturday? In previous years Iíve parked in an industrial estate at top of the road but Saturday is an early kick off so Iím thinking the retail units in those roads will probably still be open and protective of their car park. Has anyone used the pay on the day car park? Is it packed out.

Date: 14 November, 2018 11:40

Quote:
Laterontoday
Where does anyone recommend to park on Saturday? In previous years Iíve parked in an industrial estate at top of the road but Saturday is an early kick off so Iím thinking the retail units in those roads will probably still be open and protective of their car park. Has anyone used the pay on the day car park? Is it packed out.

Article on the site says:

Car Parks A, B, C and D will all be open as usual to season pass holders. Day passes for Car Park D will be available on the gate for £5. Car Parks open at 10.30am.

Date: 14 November, 2018 13:34

Quote:
Wasp1978
Quote:
Laterontoday

Car Parks A, B, C and D will all be open as usual to season pass holders. Day passes for Car Park D will be available on the gate for £5. Car Parks open at 10.30am.

Yes thanks hence my question has anyone used the pay on the day car park before. I'll probably just chance it and see. Im sure there will be other places to park if its full.

Posted by: Tervueren (IP Logged)
Date: 14 November, 2018 13:48

Used it last year, was not mega-early (about an hour before match), and there was still plenty of space.

Date: 14 November, 2018 19:33

Quote:
Laterontoday
Quote:
Wasp1978
Quote:
Laterontoday

Yes thanks hence my question has anyone used the pay on the day car park before. I'll probably just chance it and see. Im sure there will be other places to park if its full.

My mate who's a Saints supporter says the car parks are massive never a problem together a space

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net