Sat 06 May Semi-finals ... cheaper tickets !!!
Posted by: Strom (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 01:29

Folks, could I bring your attention to The Club's attempt to encourage a big crowd on this day?

Make an attempt now if you can to bring along any casual or first-time supporters.

(Sm152) to The Club for doing this. Kinda feels right after following throughout the season.

TICKETS ARE CHEAP !!!!

Re: Sat 06 May Semi-finals ... cheaper tickets !!!
Posted by: LLL (IP Logged)
Date: 19 April, 2017 06:34

Quote:
Strom
Folks, could I bring your attention to The Club's attempt to encourage a big crowd on this day?
Make an attempt now if you can to bring along any casual or first-time supporters.

(Sm152) to The Club for doing this. Kinda feels right after following throughout the season.

TICKETS ARE CHEAP !!!!

Yep I paid just 15!

COYI!

Posted by: HMRH (IP Logged)
Date: 20 April, 2017 12:53

anyone know how many have been sold?

Posted by: Foggy-Balla (IP Logged)
Date: 20 April, 2017 12:57

Must get round to buying ours...

Faugh-a-Ballagh!

"Our prayer is 'God save Ireland' and pour blessings on her name!"

Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

Posted by: MattM (IP Logged)
Date: 20 April, 2017 13:29

Quote:
HMRH
anyone know how many have been sold?

Not sure of numbers but a quick scan on the ticket site suggests sales have been a lot higher than at the last couple of games.

Sponsoring Matt Kouris for the 2016/17 season.

Usually found tweeting gibberish (via @MattMerritt)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net