Quinns - Saturday
Posted by: Leemook (IP Logged)
Date: 09 August, 2017 22:31

If anyone has a spare ticket for saturday I would be happy to take it off your hands

Thanks
Liam

Re: Quinns - Saturday
Posted by: Paul_D (IP Logged)
Date: 10 August, 2017 10:45

According to a post on the Quins site from someone who phoned the club, tickets are still available on the gate.
It's just Eventbrite's allocation that have sold out.

Posted by: Stevie J (IP Logged)
Date: 10 August, 2017 15:18

It should be noted however Car Parking is sold out this Saturday. So if you do intend to turn up and buy on the door, you might want to think about how to get there.

"Well done, is better than well said."
Benjamin Franklin, 1706 - 1790

Posted by: never sleep (IP Logged)
Date: 10 August, 2017 19:59

Quote:
Paul_D
According to a post on the Quins site from someone who phoned the club, tickets are still available on the gate.
It's just Eventbrite's allocation that have sold out.

Hi
Quins fan in peace :-)
It was I that called Hazelwood. They said that tickets are available on the gate for an Ayrton and it is free for under 16s. I didn't ask about parking, but from memory, parking I an an issue there.
Looking forward to going, from memory, the club house is really nice.
See you on Saturday.

Posted by: never sleep (IP Logged)
Date: 10 August, 2017 20:01

Forgot to say.
I called the London Irish ticket line and they didn't really know much about it.
Basically, they suggested I called Hazelwood directly, which I did.

Posted by: exile99 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 August, 2017 20:16

Quote:
never sleep
Forgot to say.
I called the London Irish ticket line and they didn't really know much about it.
Basically, they suggested I called Hazelwood directly, which I did.

The usual London Irish ticket office handles matches at the MadStad. The pre-seasons at Hazelwood are a different kettle of fish, and ticket sales for these are being handled by Eventbrite.

Posted by: LiKR43 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 August, 2017 10:16

The club have just put on Twitter that tickets are available on the gate for the Quins game and members just need their membership number if they didn't book a ticket. No parking though.

Posted by: Stevie J (IP Logged)
Date: 11 August, 2017 12:53

From the offy;

"Supporters can purchase tickets on the gate priced at 10 for adults and under-16s are free.

Please be advised that ticket purchases are cash only and that car parking at Hazelwood is sold out so we would advise supporters to travel by public transport."

"Well done, is better than well said."
Benjamin Franklin, 1706 - 1790

Posted by: Sketchley (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2017 08:32

Hi Quin's fan here. If parking is not available what are the options for public transport. Also if I bring a bike I there secure bike parking? Thanks in advance

Posted by: norg2072 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2017 08:54

If you come by bike then yes there is a large bike shed but you need your own lock.

There are several car parks nearby including a small multi-storey in sunbury cross which is a 15min easy walk. Search for spelthorne or sunbury car parks. Plus none of the streets within easy reach enforce residents parking. North of the ground will be better due to the Regatta in lower sunbury.

There are buses that stop outside the ground, look here for details!
[www.surreycc.gov.uk]

You could also park to the west of the ground around upper halliford as there is a public path between upper haliford green and the clubs front door!

Posted by: Sketchley (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2017 10:06

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net