Boris Johnson
Posted by: norg2072 (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 20:53

We made many errors in many places today, Newcastle didn't play better than us, we threw it away with another poor first half performance, but having watched Petrus DP last week as well, he needs a kick up the a&@, as his tackling is bloody awful, is unstable in the scrum and generally offers very little IMHO. So glad when he went off. 12 o'clock last weekend he was in the restaurant at the hotel!

Re: Boris Johnson
Posted by: Margin_Walker (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 20:55

Newcastle did play better than us. Let's not make stuff up

Date: 29 September, 2017 21:14

I saw a lot of positives, we gave the game away all too often, and could have won it. Had it not been for the 2nd half of the 1st half, we could have got something out of tonight.

Posted by: jimbo800 (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 21:39

We can just copy and paste the comments from last week. We'll run out of games very quickly. We should have been looking at two LBPs by now. Newcastle were good but they had to do very little for their scores. One of which didn't even touch the line

Posted by: Florida (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 21:52

Quote:
jimbo800
We can just copy and paste the comments from last week. We'll run out of games very quickly. We should have been looking at two LBPs by now. Newcastle were good but they had to do very little for their scores. One of which didn't even touch the line

And if the one that didn't touch the line wasn't given we'd have the LBP, if all had gone exactly the same, of course it might not and they may have been real fired up after and put us to the sword.

Posted by: exile99 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 07:31

Falcons had two other try scoring chances, but each time failed to offload to the right player. It could have been a lot worse for us.

Posted by: cjm. (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 15:41

He had a pretty good game today.

Date: 07 October, 2017 17:57

No I disagree! He is slow and lethargic, doesn't carry well, doesn't tackle well and is unstable in the scrum - I wouldn't have him in my starting XV at the moment!

Injuries mean BFF is out of position which is causing us problems in most scrums, even BT commentators mentioned he is giving too many penalties away while at #1

Posted by: Stopsy (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 18:16

He was against our 3rd choice Loosehead but held his own.

Posted by: cjm. (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 22:21

Quote:
norg2072
No I disagree! He is slow and lethargic, doesn't carry well, doesn't tackle well and is unstable in the scrum - I wouldn't have him in my starting XV at the moment!
Injuries mean BFF is out of position which is causing us problems in most scrums, even BT commentators mentioned he is giving too many penalties away while at #1

Sorry, scrum seemed fairly stable to me today, think he was a key player in the build up to Cowan's try. Not saying he's brilliant but I do think he is pretty far down the pecking order in problems we have.

Posted by: Tightarse (IP Logged)
Date: 22 October, 2017 02:05

Gotta say, congratulations on knowing sfa about rugby.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net