Submissions wanted
Posted by: Griff (IP Logged)
Date: 17 May, 2018 15:17

It's that time of year again folks - the long, lazy summer. In order to keep this site around we need to publish a story every 2 weeks. Due to the sterling efforts of Finno we published one yesterday so we've all got some time to think but we'll need between 7 and 9 stories between now and the start of the new season.

Admin will probably give me two or three (Player of the Season, new fixtures announced etc.) but the rest are entirely free.

If you're thinking of posting something thought-provoking or just have something you think people might like then it's fairly easy to get it published as a story. You just email the copy to me (editors@londonirish.org) and, so long as I agree (the bar is unbelievably low), I bang it up when there's a gap in the schedule.

Of course we're not limited to one every two weeks. If I get enough we could have several per day! So get your thinking caps on and come up with a story for the site.

Feel free to email (or PM if you must - emails are easier) if you want to discuss an idea.

Re: Submissions wanted
Posted by: Finno (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2018 00:15

Quote:
Griff
It's that time of year again folks - the long, lazy summer. In order to keep this site around we need to publish a story every 2 weeks. Due to the sterling efforts of Finno we published one yesterday so we've all got some time to think but we'll need between 7 and 9 stories between now and the start of the new season.
Admin will probably give me two or three (Player of the Season, new fixtures announced etc.) but the rest are entirely free.

If you're thinking of posting something thought-provoking or just have something you think people might like then it's fairly easy to get it published as a story. You just email the copy to me (editors@londonirish.org) and, so long as I agree (the bar is unbelievably low), I bang it up when there's a gap in the schedule.

Of course we're not limited to one every two weeks. If I get enough we could have several per day! So get your thinking caps on and come up with a story for the site.

Feel free to email (or PM if you must - emails are easier) if you want to discuss an idea.

Time for more Meet the Family, perhaps???

Posted by: BerkshireBasedFan (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2018 08:21

Has anyone ever done a statistical analysis of the 2015/16 relegation season, vs the 2017/2018 relegation season?

If not put my name down and i'll do an article on that.

Posted by: Props are not stupid (IP Logged)
Date: 18 May, 2018 09:04

I just had a look at Meet The Family and about 3/4 of the staff aren't regulars to the games anymore.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net