Trev
McKibbin
Hepetema

Big back row replacements!

Re: Teams Up and Veitokani starts at 15
Posted by: PV (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 12:13

Interesting selection.

I'm looking forward to seeing how our new signings go.

Posted by: Derby Irish Fan (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 12:15

echo what you say, this is a strong powerful outfit but also with speed

Posted by: Jamiepep1 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 12:32

Good team. Would like to see the centers get a string of games together. Exciting to see how new guys get on.

Posted by: Smudge21 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 12:36

Would have preferred Williams on the wing ahead of mclean but mclean did have a very good match last time out. Exciting to see the two new boys!

Posted by: RodB (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 12:46

A couple of new tongue twisters for Caimh to have a go at....

Posted by: jimbo800 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 14:33

McLean is getting a lot of game time at the moment. Iíd much rather see the guys who have just signed new deals get some more time. Maybe heís here on a three year deal, if itís only a two year deal I canít see the benefit of starting him ahead of the guys who need the experience

Posted by: Steelman (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 17:30

I imagine Vito is gonna have licence to thrill,and McLean is selected with a view to securing the house while he,s away.Looks like we could get some much overdue running rugby.

Posted by: LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 21:19

They were running better lines in the last game and making line breaks, all be it a weakened team they were playing, but it's a better sign

Posted by: SixNineOne (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 08:47

Having been along to the Athletic Ground to see Richmond a couple of times this season, my impression is that they can be competitive at first but, perhaps not surprisingly, tend to run out of steam as the game progresses. So I'm looking for a tight well controlled start morphing progressively into a running game where we can see the likes of Loader and Veitokani open up a bit. 5 points is a must!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net