Current Page: 1 of 4
Poll: Paddy Jackson - where does this forum stand?
Posted by: Enu (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2019 17:40

As a supporter of L Irish my view on his signing is...

What's the problem? I'd be happy for him to marry my sister.
I bit uncomfortable with his signing but everyone deserves a 2nd chance. I'll be supporting him when he plays for LI
Fairly unhappy with his signing - wish we hadn't ...but we have. Will continue to support LI but not totally happy about it.
Deeply unhappy with his signing. I will, or I'm likely to, take some sanctions in the way I support.
I'm still undecided how I feel about his signing.

You must be logged in to vote.

134 Votes

Show results

Vote away...

Re: Poll: Paddy Jackson - where does this forum stand?
Posted by: GHA (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2019 17:41

I don't have a sister

Welcome to the forum by the way

Posted by: ExiledChameleon (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2019 17:49

Enu, you're not a London Irish supporter (search shows no previous comments in the LI board before PJ signed, despite posting on RugbyNetwork since 2011), stop stirring and go back to your own team's forum.

Not voting in this poll, and hopefully the mods remove it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2019 19:15 by ExiledChameleon.

Date: 12 May, 2019 18:48

I say leave the poll up, the results are great so far. It's just a shame Enu's not being upfront, honest and fair with everyone on the way he or she is going about his or her business here on our board. It would've been just as easy to say 'I disagree with the signing but here's a poll' and then word the responses a little more evenly...

Posted by: tonyh50 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2019 18:53

Quote:
Enu
Vote away...
As Exiled says you are clearly not an LI supporter or someone who uses the Craic - clearly you have a personal agenda here and Inwould suggest that this is not the place to pursue it. You have made enough comments on other LI topic boards and the responses have not suited you so you are attempting to achieve you aims by initiating yet another.
Basically get over it he is signed and will for the vast majority of LI fans a welcome addition to our squad next season, so please if you wish pursue to this line of yours please find somewhere else to do so, NOT OUR MESSAGE BOARD!!(Sm146)

Posted by: b.q.f.m (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2019 19:24

Go away Enu, this is OUR message board.

Date: 12 May, 2019 19:25

Leave the poll though - 23 votes, 0 'deeply unhappy'

Posted by: aah Bisto (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2019 21:56

Voted as per the invitation, this is getting tedious now and hopefully this poll and itís results will put an end to this discussion on this site.

I am getting rather concerned though for the first home game as I fear there may well be some kind of picket line formed or demonstration outside the ground by people who are clearly not keen on letting this go.

Date: 12 May, 2019 22:07

A picket line blocking all of one turnstile?

I think the people who aren't keen on letting this go, such as Enu, aren't actually London Irish fans anyway

44 votes, 1 deeply unhappy. Can you vote in your own poll?

Posted by: aah Bisto (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2019 22:34

And thatís my point GHA, rent a mob seem to be taking a keen eye on this and it wonít be any of our own fans taking part

Date: 12 May, 2019 22:37

You think all those on twatter and people like Enu are gonna bother actually coming all the way to the Madstad for a moan? It's a lot easier to just do it from the comfort of their own houses

Posted by: Paul_D (IP Logged)
Date: 12 May, 2019 22:43

Quote:
I bit uncomfortable with his signing

If youíre going to troll our forum at least do us the courtesy of getting your grammar right.

Date: 12 May, 2019 23:46

52 votes, 2 deeply unhappy.

Is it too soon to proclaim 'the forum has spoken!'

Posted by: bigbitty (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2019 06:04

Quote:
GHA
52 votes, 2 deeply unhappy.
Is it too soon to proclaim 'the forum has spoken!'

Maybe he'll put up another one when he finds this one has not gone his way.

Posted by: LI Bohemian (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2019 09:26

What like a second referendum?

Posted by: bigbitty (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2019 09:56

That's what I was alluding to..(Sm100)

Date: 13 May, 2019 13:42

78 votes, 7 people deeply unhappy. Less than 9% - less than 8% if you take away Enu's vote

Posted by: Clontarf (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2019 14:16

I really don't like the idea of this Enu person, of whom I've never heard, uploading a poll on our messageboard about a signing our club has made.

I am tempted to vote and click the "What's the problem? I'd be happy for him to marry my sister" box.

Admittedly Paddy may be less happy marrying my 70th year old retired school teacher sister and putting up with her lecturing him about keeping his room tidy etc etc. I think I can safely say she'd be quick to teach him the right, proper and correct way to treat young ladies in future.

Date: 13 May, 2019 14:26

Enu's gone quiet because the results are so overwhelmingly against what he or she was hoping

Posted by: Shropshire Hugh (IP Logged)
Date: 13 May, 2019 15:11

It seems 70 out of 80 are happy to move on and support him. When he converts his own winning try at the Stoop next season I'm guessing that number will be slightly above 79.

Live in West Wales, work in England, supporting Scotland and London Irish

Current Page: 1 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net