Super Rugby final
Posted by: HMRH (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2019 09:41

Itís a good game. Is it just me or does Peyper allow the Crusaders to be offside almost all the time? Standing at rucks where the ball is and the line coming up early?

Re: Super Rugby final
Date: 06 July, 2019 09:45

Then penalises Jaguares for offside at the ruck and Crusaders score - referred to TMO

Posted by: GHA (IP Logged)
Date: 06 July, 2019 12:03

Jaguares play the kind of rugby I hope we play next season. Solid pack, inventive backs, hard lines and taking the ball at pace. Peyper goes down slightly in my estimations every time I see him

Date: 06 July, 2019 15:05

Reflected on the offside and it must be as much for the assistant referee so maybe question is around their interpretation- really thinking about how RWC will be refereed

Posted by: cjm. (IP Logged)
Date: 08 July, 2019 20:54

Thought it was a terrible game. Lots of trying but not much came off for either side.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net