Updated version of Mighty Quinn
Posted by: TurndownthePA (IP Logged)
Date: 18 March, 2013 08:31

Not sure Mr Zimmerman (Bob Dylan for those under 50) would be interested but how about Quinnsa approaching Mike D'Abo to use the music but add new updated lyrics on what the MQ is up to (but still with the Mighty Quins chorus) .........with maybe a more rugby feel?

We urgently need a new song

Re: Updated version of Mighty Quinn
Posted by: JinJinQuin (IP Logged)
Date: 18 March, 2013 08:37

sounds like a good idea to us, go for it, what is there to loose?

Posted by: Adi Nako (IP Logged)
Date: 18 March, 2013 09:29

I envy Wasps and the potential they have for a very up to date song.

"Let's make the most of the match like we're run by Dai Young". A bit of Ke$ha for those of you over 15!

Posted by: quinshead (IP Logged)
Date: 18 March, 2013 10:10

Why do we urgently need a new song?

Posted by: JTD (IP Logged)
Date: 18 March, 2013 12:18

Yeah. Why do we urgently need a new song? We only sing the chorus anyway! It sounded great on the TV yesterday. Lets not fall down the Sarries hole, eh? We are Harlequins. I like that from the girls but it ain't an anthem like The Mighty Quinn.

Posted by: DOK (IP Logged)
Date: 18 March, 2013 12:58

TMQ sounded really good on the TV!

Posted by: RodneyRegis (IP Logged)
Date: 18 March, 2013 13:43

TMQ is unique, and a bit different, never gets old. Sounded great on telly yesterday.

Date: 18 March, 2013 13:44

"Unique and a bit different" - dreadful Rodney.

Posted by: T-Bone (IP Logged)
Date: 18 March, 2013 13:49

We do not urgently need a new song. We already have a good one. I don't want to be harsh as I'm the first to admit I have no singing talent whatsoever and I admire their effort and passion, but I really do not like that other song everyone seems to want us to play before, during and after games and would cringe if we started playing it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/03/2013 13:50 by T-Bone.

Posted by: wils (IP Logged)
Date: 18 March, 2013 13:55

we have got a great song, which sounded great yesterday to me who was singing loud and proud as part of the crowd.

I loved this and was looking forward to it being on the big screen, sung on the pitch and in the bars, but then nothing happened
[
">www.youtube.com
]

Come On You Quins.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/03/2013 14:03 by wils.

Date: 18 March, 2013 14:39

Quote:
T-Bone
We do not urgently need a new song. We already have a good one. I don't want to be harsh as I'm the first to admit I have no singing talent whatsoever and I admire their effort and passion, but I really do not like that other song everyone seems to want us to play before, during and after games and would cringe if we started playing it
(Sm152)

Posted by: TurndownthePA (IP Logged)
Date: 18 March, 2013 15:37

Ok due to public demand I with draw the suggestion.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net