Current Page: 1 of 6
JK Out
Posted by: COYQ_2017 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 00:43

the sooner he goes the better _ he's a complete joke.

Re: JK Out
Date: 01 October, 2017 07:39

Mediocre is the best we can hope for under this set up - very sad and frustrating.

Posted by: blucherquin (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 07:40

Any chance we can stick to one JK out thread? I mean its charming that you like repeating yourself but in the absence of any new opinions or changing facts....

Posted by: Harleys Evil Step Mum (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 07:55

I know I know that it is ridiculous.....but even watching him watching a game annoys me, you watch Baxter...he is constantly talking. advising, tweaking....camera ever cuts to JK he is slumped forward looking clueless!!.....and don't get me started on his post match interviews!!!!

Posted by: dancing quin (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 08:22

Quote:
Harleys Evil Step Mum
I know I know that it is ridiculous.....but even watching him watching a game annoys me, you watch Baxter...he is constantly talking. advising, tweaking....camera ever cuts to JK he is slumped forward looking clueless!!.....and don't get me started on his post match interviews!!!!

So all a coach has to do to be more competent is talk frequently into a walkie-talkie and be good in front of a camera?

Posted by: Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 08:41

Quote:
blucherquin
Any chance we can stick to one �JK out� thread? I mean it�s charming that you like repeating yourself but in the absence of any new opinions or changing facts....

I'm afraid you're wasting your time. Look at who started the thread.

Posted by: MrOther (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 09:32

Quote:
blucherquin
Any chance we can stick to one JK out thread? ...

I believe that some message board software allows a moderator to merge threads.

Posted by: Jammy Git (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 09:40

Can we merge COYQ into the sea?

O Fortuna, velut luna statu variabilis,
semper crescis aut decrescis

Posted by: PeterboroughQuin (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 09:56

The Tigers and Saints games have been close where Quins could have won but it was them who scored towards the end and not Quins. Its all pretty close at the moment, fine margains and all that. We need to give JK up to the end of December and see how we are. Have our new signings stepped in and been good enough for cover when our internationals werent available? We'll see.

Posted by: Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 10:00

I think 3 seasons is a fair number to give a DOR. Let's reconvene in May 2019.

Posted by: RleQuin (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 10:56

JK and his coaches are taking us nowhere. We are now a confirmed mediocre, inconsistent rabble who talk as if they are the best club in the World.
It would be laughable if it wasn't so annoying!!
Luckily there appears to be at least two terrible teams so we should be able to stay up.
RleQ

Posted by: Quinky Kin (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 10:58

Quote:
Quinten Poulsen
I think 3 seasons is a fair number to give a DOR. Let's reconvene in May 2019.

That seems reasonable. So much so that it will go way over the heads of some posters.

As COS always said, nothing is won or lost at this stage of the season.

Date: 01 October, 2017 11:02

QK, I hope think you'll find that it is more than possible to lose the title at this stage.
We are already 9 points behind the leaders and given our results recently, it won't be too long before we are way, way behind.
RleQ

Date: 01 October, 2017 11:09

I think if we continue to have those 22 injured players out for the rest of the season you may be right.

Date: 01 October, 2017 11:30

Talking of which, did anyone ever hear about the results of the review into all the injuries last season that JK was having done?
RleQ

Date: 01 October, 2017 11:33

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm sure it reflects very badly on JK.

Date: 01 October, 2017 11:50

Quote:
RleQuin
Talking of which, did anyone ever hear about the results of the review into all the injuries last season that JK was having done?
RleQ

A very good question!

Date: 01 October, 2017 11:42

Quote:
COYQ_2017
Quote:
RleQuin
RleQ

A very good question!

It's truly fantastic isn't it?

Date: 01 October, 2017 11:54

Well - if you review something - and at the same time tell people that it's very important - surely you expect lessons to be learnt / improvement to be made?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2017 12:27 by COYQ_2017.

Date: 01 October, 2017 11:51

And it's to his great shame that he hasn't penned personal notes to us all on this matter. Baxter would have written his notes in glitter ink. Even Cockerill would have put a paw print next to his signature to show that his 10 year old ginger tom was also thinking of us.

Current Page: 1 of 6
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net