Posted by: blucherquin (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2018 18:05

Quote:
QuickerQuin
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
QuickerQuin
Symptomatic of Quins doubling staff numbers. Get two people in to do the job that one person did previously.

Thatís just equine excrement based on nothing.

I expect you meant bovine not equine. Don't worry, I don't expect you to get anything right.

Staff numbers at Quins have increased around double in the past few years.

I am sorry that you are wrong. But you are wrong.

How many years are we talking for this expansion and what were the numbers at the start of the period in question and at the end?

Which jobs specifically have now got two people doing the work that one person could do - as opposed to there being more work therefore requiring more people

And finally - how are we measuring the positive or negative effects of this change?

I hate being wrong so it would be great to fill in the gaps in my knowledge.

Oh but I was right about one thing - I meant horse. Itís a phrase and it also has the beauty of being alliterative. Any alternative would be asinine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/06/2018 19:27 by blucherquin.

Re: Billy Millard to become Quins General Manager
Posted by: samlee99 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2018 19:35

Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
Brown Bottle
Quote:
samlee99
I suspect they will carry on posting their hate here.

You really ought to try reading threads before posting.

You really ought to try engaging your brain before posting.

You didnít read the post and totally misunderstood what was being discussed

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. As QQ has so clearly pointed out.

Date: 13 June, 2018 19:38

Quote:
RodneyRegis
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
Brown Bottle
Quote:
samlee99

Who invited this guy?

I'm not sure but BB has been posting nonsense for years now so he was clearly "invited" long ago.

Who "invited" you? And has he apologised yet?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/06/2018 19:39 by samlee99.

Date: 13 June, 2018 19:44

Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
Brown Bottle
Quote:
samlee99

That doesnít make sense. Like your original post where you thought someone was taking about posters on here and they were actually talking about the coaching team.

Much as I disagree with QQ - he specifically hasnít accused me of not reading or misunderstanding his post. So there isnít even a pot for the kettle to talk to - let alone clearly.

So youíve missed the point again old chap.

Posted by: Dibden (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2018 21:07

Except Glos every other premiership club have a DOR.I cannot see why a suitably experienced DOR couldnít fulfill the role occupied by JK.If PG is ambitious he will want a DOR job in the Not too distant future-it could be at Quins if they decide to restructure-or elsewhere.I remained unconvinced that having a different set you to everyone else is the right answer.We now have a HOR whose coaching to date has been as an asst coach.Our job is a step up

Posted by: plzd (IP Logged)
Date: 13 June, 2018 22:04

Sorry Sam you are not one of the elite little gang of regular posters you have to be invited it is a privilege open only to the private little members here you are not entitled to any opinion

Date: 13 June, 2018 23:17

Quote:
plzd
Sorry Sam you are not one of the elite little gang of regular posters you have to be invited it is a privilege open only to the private little members here you are not entitled to any opinion

Youíre sweet.

Posted by: Dave L (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 06:40

Quote:
Dibden
Except Glos every other premiership club have a DOR.I cannot see why a suitably experienced DOR couldnít fulfill the role occupied by JK.If PG is ambitious he will want a DOR job in the Not too distant future-it could be at Quins if they decide to restructure-or elsewhere.I remained unconvinced that having a different set you to everyone else is the right answer.We now have a HOR whose coaching to date has been as an asst coach.Our job is a step up

True on the setup bit but unless we have a breakdown of the responsibilities of all the off field staff at the other clubs Iím not sure the comparison would have a whole lot of meaning.

Posted by: Cookie (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 08:10

Weíre following the Leinster model, so Iím pretty comfortable with hat wig we replicate anything like their success.

And if PG ends up leaving for another job it will almost certainly be because heís been successful for us, so, again, donít see the problem.

Posted by: Scaramouche (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 10:58

For what its worth I had a conversation with Deano at an open day when we had been promoted and asked him some specific questions about players talking to refs too much and player conditioning etc. His response.."Oh I leave all that stuff to the back room boys.."

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

Posted by: Quinten Poulsen (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 11:42

Anyone know how Gustard's role will differ to Mapletoft's, aside from PG will pick the team? And also regardless of any specific coaching role PG may take on, such as defence.

Date: 14 June, 2018 11:47

Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
Brown Bottle
Quote:
samlee99

That doesnít make sense. Like your original post where you thought someone was taking about posters on here and they were actually talking about the coaching team.

Much as I disagree with QQ - he specifically hasnít accused me of not reading or misunderstanding his post. So there isnít even a pot for the kettle to talk to - let alone clearly.

So youíve missed the point again old chap.

Laughably avoiding the point "old chap". Do you ever think before you post?

Silly question. The answer for all to see is no.

Date: 14 June, 2018 11:49

Quote:
plzd

Indeed. The Plonker has inadvertently posted something vaguely truthful for a change!

Date: 14 June, 2018 11:56

Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
plzd

Indeed. The Plonker has inadvertently posted something vaguely truthful for a change!

Letís end it here shall we? You canít answer a straight question and your trolling is d-list at best. You misunderstood the conversation we were having and then started a row for reasons best known to yourself.

Posted by: Rocker (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 14:46

Quote:
blucherquin
Quote:
samlee99
Quote:
plzd

Letís end it here shall we? You canít answer a straight question and your trolling is d-list at best. You misunderstood the conversation we were having and then started a row for reasons best known to yourself.

Yes quite (Sm120)

Posted by: Scaramouche (IP Logged)
Date: 14 June, 2018 17:50

+1

If at first you don't succeed, Try, Try and Try again.

Posted by: Dibden (IP Logged)
Date: 15 June, 2018 16:58

Cookie My understanding is Cullen as Head Coach is responsible for all rugby matters.They use Head Coach in the sense we use DOR.
A very good point raised by someone is MMís job is now redundant because of the similarities with PGís job so watch this space

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net