So Long And Thanks For All The Fish!
Posted by: ComeAllWithin.co.uk (IP Logged)
Date: 27 June, 2018 13:50

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: So Long And Thanks For All The Fish!
Posted by: DOK (IP Logged)
Date: 27 June, 2018 13:59

Have to say I'm a bit unhappy at leaving SportNetwork. We've been here since October 2008. Over that time SportNetwork have paid us nearly 900 in advertising revenue, which I dare say has supported a few drinks for the QUINSSA team.

But time and tide wait for no man. I think we've found a better solution at the new board, so I suggest we all move there ASAP and make that a going concern.

I'll leave this board to die naturally. You never know we may need it again someday, but hopefully the new board is a better experience than this and we'll all be happy there.

Posted by: never sleep (IP Logged)
Date: 27 June, 2018 14:13

Hi DOK
Is someone able to repoint the DNS for [comeallwithin.co.uk] to point to the new board?

Date: 27 June, 2018 14:16

Yes - I need to get prof to do that....it's on the list! smiling smiley

Date: 01 July, 2018 22:02

Please don't post any more on this subject on this message board. Please move across to the new ComeAllWithin Forum and share your views and opinions there.

Many thanks, DOK

This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net