Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Team's Up
Posted by: ch saint (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 16:59

The whole style of play is so much better. No longer does my spirit drop looking at the 9 10 selection.
The last three years were dreadful and self inflicted. It would not be a disaster to lose but it would be great to build belief by a decent win. Hope that we don't get any injuries.

NEWS: Teams Up...Gloucester RFC v Northampton Saints
Posted by: Marching On (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 18:31

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Team's Up
Posted by: ancient mariner (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 20:04

Quote:
ch saint
The whole style of play is so much better. No longer does my spirit drop looking at the 9 10 selection.
The last three years were dreadful and self inflicted. It would not be a disaster to lose but it would be great to build belief by a decent win. Hope that we don't get any injuries.

Could it be something to do with Alan Dickens taking over as attack coach, perhaps? There was a distinct improvement last season, almost from the moment the appointment was made and this season has improved on that.

Re: NEWS: Teams Up...Gloucester RFC v Northampton Saints
Posted by: ch saint (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 22:30

I'm a big fan of Alan, if we measure him on results he doing great

Posted by: oldtoastersaint (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 11:43

HWHL you have merged the Gloucester line-up into my local Mendip mist! I can normally rectify this by looking at it on 'message board'thread rather then 'forum list' one but all I get apart from the original (Saints) 'Teams Up' is the occasional "What do you think?" advising me that if I want to post-like now for instance- to register.

Can get the Glos team from their stream obviously, just thought you should know! Regards OTS

Posted by: Gwendoline (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 12:37

Is there any TV stream that the game can be watched on ?

Posted by: SaintSurrey (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 13:09

Can I just say that it’s nice that they’ve kept faith with Harry and not put Myler straight back in. Same for our back row (Who have been outstanding). In previous years Woody would have been straight back in, and this year there seems to be a different mindset. “Prove yourself in the Wandies and show me that you’re better than the man you’re replacing”.

Ace and TC are getting a decent run and the back 3 are working like a real unit. Ribbans and Patterson complement each other very well. It’s sll good stuff
Dowsons name is being mentioned a lot in interviews...
So does Dylan’s...

Excellent stuff

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net