Current Page: 1 of 6
Warriors v Saints
Posted by: Saint Ted (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:16

Currently 8 - 3 to the warriors, rob Horne in the bin and Francis on for Burrell for a HIA

Re: Warriors v Saints
Posted by: HungryLikeTheWolf (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:21

15-3

Watched some of it online. Defence and mentality v poor. I feel for the players.

Posted by: smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:23

I see it's now 15-3 to Wuss a few minutes before half time so maybe 6 defeats in the last 7 for Saints. Still we beat Dragons in the AW Cup, that's some consolation*. Hopefully if the result goes wrong here things might begin to happen. Here's hoping, still you never know a great comeback could be on the cards.

Posted by: SaintsAsh (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:23

I feel for the travelling fans.

Date: 18 November, 2017 13:28

Quote:
SaintsAsh
I feel for the travelling fans.

Agreed but they're getting used to taking punishment. Bl00dy depressing. Still, I'm sure someone will come on telling us that everything is okay.

Posted by: fleetg (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:30

This is appalling frankly we are an embarrassment against the side to have lost all 7 prior league matches. A mix of numerous players who in my opinion either do not warrant their place or are confusingly are being played out of position.I think this is one of the worst Saints sides I have ever seen regarding ball retention. We simply cannot look after the ball.

Posted by: BrianB (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:30

Everything is okay. Another half yet.

Date: 18 November, 2017 13:31

Quote:
BrianB
Everything is okay. Another half yet.

Thank god for that*

Posted by: Pyffy (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:33

Why the despondency? with our Super rugby backs playing (Francis, Horne and Reinach) surely this is a given win in the second half?

Proud member of the Saints Season Ticket Holder Happy Clapper Club since 2006.(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)

Date: 18 November, 2017 13:36

As Robby Richmond rightly said on Twitter “this is a championship side”

On paper it’s stunning we could lose this game.

Posted by: Pyffy (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:38

Quote:
HungryLikeTheWolf
As Robby Richmond rightly said on Twitter “this is a championship side”
On paper it’s stunning we could lose this game.

To be honest, we haven't lost it "yet", although if we continue to cough the ball up in the second half and keep falling off tackles we will ;-)

Proud member of the Saints Season Ticket Holder Happy Clapper Club since 2006.(Sm152)(Sm152)(Sm152)

Posted by: Longers (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:40

As just stated elsewhere, that was the worst half of rugby I have seen in a very long while.

Estelles must really wonder what he has to do, to get picked ahead of Pisi. Horrendous errors both going forwards as well as in defence.

Just embarrassing.

Posted by: Bob Stainsby (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:40

Lose this and I can't see where the next win is coming from frankly.

Posted by: fleetg (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:42

Not really HLTW.
2 sixes, a non lock playing lock,, a non 8 plaing at 8, a tighthead who has never yet performed but keeps getting picked .... what is incredible is how the coaches continue to cling on during this downward spiral.
Per Mark Darbon,, we are looking to be the number1 side in Europe just for starters. Usually when one makes statements like that (I understand in his position that's necessary at times), they are prepared to make tough decisions ... might be time to make one !

Date: 18 November, 2017 13:43

Well let’s wait until full time but this be a piece of cake

Posted by: ch saint (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:45

We might still win this game, but for me being 15 3 down at half time to the bottom team just is not good enough.

Posted by: St Marcus (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:51

And immediately we concede... This really is dismal listening

Date: 18 November, 2017 13:51

18 3

Date: 18 November, 2017 13:53

23 3

Posted by: TringSaint (IP Logged)
Date: 18 November, 2017 13:56

Depressing

Current Page: 1 of 6
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net