fixtures to smart phone
Posted by: lost in duston (IP Logged)
Date: 09 July, 2018 12:37

We used to be able to synch the fixture list on to my iPhone.

looking at the website, I can't see anywhere to click to get this done.

Has this function been stopped or am I being thick?

Re: fixtures to smart phone
Posted by: tedge (IP Logged)
Date: 09 July, 2018 12:59

t'Offy says "Fixtures will be available to download directly onto your calendar or mobile device in the coming weeks"

The Wanders fixtures are also up - still only 10 matches.

Posted by: lost in duston (IP Logged)
Date: 09 July, 2018 17:39

Thanks

Posted by: andysaint (IP Logged)
Date: 09 July, 2018 18:39

If the time and date of the fixtures change, does it sync automatically?

Posted by: Sans Culottes (IP Logged)
Date: 09 July, 2018 18:48

Quote:
andysaint
If the time and date of the fixtures change, does it sync automatically?
So long as there is an option to subscribe rather than download. I have asked several times if the club would have the option to subscribe to Wanderers fixture list as well, it would be helpful if they do.

Posted by: ramseysaint (IP Logged)
Date: 09 July, 2018 19:41

Quote:
tedge

The Wanders fixtures are also up - still only 10 matches.

Only 10? We have 6 teams in our conference so that's 5 home 5 away, unless we start playing against ourselves.

Posted by: higgy365 (IP Logged)
Date: 09 July, 2018 21:02

I think tedges point, ramseysaint, is that the new Shield repeats the old A leagues conference format instead of the full league format.

So yes, ‘only’ 10 matches (plus a potential semifinal and final) instead of the 22+ games a full league would offer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net