Morning all
Posted by: Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 09:13

Well it looks as if it will be a very wet evening so am hoping for a bonus point. The defence was wonderful last week so if it is the same we may just get a win?
Driving down hopefully before the torrential rain that is promised.
Safe journey to all.
Come on You Saints!
(Sm128)

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Re: Morning all
Posted by: fair_weather_fan (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 09:46

Morning all.

A stern test for us awaits with almost the strongest XV Glaws can put out.

Unfortunately wont be there to see it.

Difficult conditions likely.

Posted by: twsaint (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 10:26

The Gloucester side is strong but they are missing 8 of their best 23 ..Marshall, Sharples, Cipriani, Polledri,Morgan,Williams, Dreyer, Marais.T
The conditions look likely to be terrible. Traditionally that would help Glos at home, but they are playing Atkinson out of position at 10.

Probably fairly low scoring. Can we pinch it in an arm wrestle? We are very well placed in the table with a home game to come .

Posted by: Saint Ted (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2018 10:51

Morning all,

Was hoping to make the game tonight but Mrs Ted got broody, net result we now have two 8 week old cocker spaniels, so I'll be watching from the sofa with more than likely both of them sat on my head

Safe travels to all, hopefully bring back the win

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net