Cobus Player of the Month
Posted by: tedge (IP Logged)
Date: 09 January, 2019 20:34

Premiership Rugby Link

Well done that man !

Re: Cobus Player of the Month
Posted by: St Marcus (IP Logged)
Date: 09 January, 2019 23:30

Well deserved, let's hope he keeps his excellent form up.

Posted by: 195Rich (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2019 09:04

I was critical of him last season but clearly the outstanding player so far this season.

Posted by: ajack (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2019 09:16

Very much deserved.

Posted by: Statesman (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2019 14:19

Whilst Cobus played great in December and fully deserves this award I think 'outstanding player so far this season' overstates his contribution. It wasn't that long ago that the consensus on here wanted him replaced by AM. He wouldn't actually make my top 5 OPSFTS - they would be Biggar, Harrison, Ludlam, Lawes and Francis in that order. I know Biggar took a few games to settle in but since then I think his all round contribution has been immense.

Posted by: tedge (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2019 15:17

I do think the people who decide these awards are persuaded by the spectacular and the try scorers. That's why the grafters, who are consistently effective, hardly ever win any plaudits other than from their own DoR's and supporters.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net