Teams Up: Saints v Warriors
Posted by: Marching On (IP Logged)
Date: 03 May, 2019 12:13

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Team's Up
Posted by: tedge (IP Logged)
Date: 03 May, 2019 11:59

Would have thought that if Ludlam and Francis are fit they would have started. Props starters interesting.

Tuala
Collins
Hutchinson
Burrell
Naiyaravoro
Biggar
Reinach

Waller
Marshall
Franks
Ratuniyarawa
Lawes
Gibson
Wood
Harrison

Ma'asi, Van Wyk, Hill, Coles, Mitchell,Ludlam, Francis, Pisi

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2019 12:03 by tedge.

Re: Team's Up
Posted by: fair_weather_fan (IP Logged)
Date: 03 May, 2019 12:05

No place for the recovered Furbank. Ken Pisi to get a cameo, well deserved. Francis covering all the backline spots.

Fish not recovered so another bench spot for Samson.

Injury list clearly too long to print

Re: Teams Up: Saints v Warriors
Posted by: Chris Hoddle (IP Logged)
Date: 03 May, 2019 12:19

Says in injury list that furbank still has concussion

http://chrishoddle.smugmug.com/photos/i-TsCHdzK/0/M/i-TsCHdzK-M.gif

Posted by: St Marcus (IP Logged)
Date: 03 May, 2019 12:22

Looks like Furbank still out. I imagine we will see Ludlam and Francis both get a decent runout from the bench. Hopefully we can give Ken and Luther (and all the other leavers) a great sendoff.

It would be very nice going into this if Tigers could do us a favour at the Stoop tonight...

Posted by: Duckonstilts (IP Logged)
Date: 03 May, 2019 13:19

I think Tigers would agree. Starting the weekend without the fear of relegation would cheer up the bouncy ones.

Posted by: smitferbrainz (IP Logged)
Date: 03 May, 2019 13:28

Quote:
Duckonstilts
I think Tigers would agree. Starting the weekend without the fear of relegation would cheer up the bouncy ones.

Well they should be well motivated for it. Every reason for them to go and win the game, relegation put to bed and itís in their hands. First time I think that Iíll be cheering for Tigers.

Posted by: Yorkie Saint (IP Logged)
Date: 03 May, 2019 14:45

Exeter playing their second team this week, and with next week off, they are likely (imho) to play a near full strength one against us to blow off the cobwebs for the playoffs. Can't believe i'm going to say this....come on Leicester!

Posted by: Connorman (IP Logged)
Date: 03 May, 2019 17:14

I simply cannot bring myself to cheer on that shower from up the road. Whatever the result tonight, 4th will still be in Saints' hands.

Posted by: Sir Hector (IP Logged)
Date: 03 May, 2019 20:45

Well given that Sarries have the European final next week they are going to be fielding a second string side tomorrow so why wouldnít Chiefs do the same.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net