Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Rhys Webb
Posted by: TonyTaff
Date: 14/09/2017 19:48
I would welcome Rhys Webb, he would be an immense asset in Europe and at the end of the season.

Hopefully, Ben would wish to stay, assuming Wiggy does retire/take a back seat.

Henry looks a good prospect, but I doubt he could cope with a European final in 20 months time.

Obviously, I'm a welshman, so am biased. We've had some great Welshmen - Brian Davies and Tom Shanlin.
Some@#$%&ones, Fat Quinell and Tango. And a decent plastic Taff in Tony Copsey.

Rhys would be confident that Gatland would reserve him a place in the Welsh squad under 'Gatland's Law'. Just like Liam.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net