Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: England Team First SA Test
Posted by: Barnetsarrie12
Date: 07/06/2018 13:04
I think he has picked Brown on the wing because he is good at the high ball if SA go that route and he probably will interchange with Daly maybe. SA have picked two fliers on the wing and if they come up against Brown one on one on the wing, it's not going to end well for us.

As for the other selections, I don't mind Slade starting, he has a chance now to show us what he can do but I don't understand for the life of me what Francis has done to get in the team ahead of Loz, I really don't get that one. I also would have gone Robson ahead of Spencer but my only guess is that Spencer is a better tactical kicker hence why he is on the bench.

I don't mind Robshaw starting game 1 as Shields is probably not yet fully up to speed as he only arrived in camp on Monday or Tuesday I think but, another poor game and shields takes that spot, rest of the team is fine to me and I hope Daly does well at FB.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net