Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: England Team First SA Test
Posted by: BathMatt53
Date: 07/06/2018 12:28
Quote:
Barnetsarrie12
Totally disagree Nick, I don't like Eddie Jones and regardless of your feelings towards Jones, I don't get this idea of hoping we lose because you disagree with his selections. That is just such a weird mentality to me.
Whatever his battle of words with clubs is and it is a battle with Bruce Craig, not a battle with "clubs", that has nothing to do with anything and is secondary to the game on saturday that I hope we win regardless of my disagreement with some of his selections

The 6 Sarries in the starting team may have something to do with you having more enthusiasm for these games than us BS12. Real shame he hasn't tried out some of Danny Cipriani, Alex Lozowski, Jason Woodward and Mark Wilson but pleased that Tom Curry is there. Personally I will be clipping my nails or something at the weekend rather than bothering about the same old faces huffing and puffing their way around the pitch.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net