Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: England Team First SA Test
Posted by: Barnetsarrie12
Date: 07/06/2018 14:17
Shipwrecked, I don't like or dislike Bruce Craig, I don't care about him in any way, he does not coach England and is not involved with my club team so I don't really care. I don't dislike him, why would i dislike him, I don't think i have ever given a second thought to him until this whole thing with Eddie started.

I am not saying he is wrong or Eddie is wrong, I am saying that Eddie Jones has only been going at one man and that is BC, whether that is a distraction or not is not my concern, I think the whole thing has been a distraction as this is something that needs to be discussed at the end of the season, not in the middle of a must win tour.

I do agree with you that Eddie makes some strange choices, even the team he picked on saturday has loads of gambles there.

First if either Itoje or Isiekwe gets injured, you are going to play Brad Shields who is not heavy and certainly not a lock in the game, that makes no sense to me. I also don't get Francis over Cips or Loz, Brown on the wing also makes no sense, brown has played on the wing many times for England and has been found out there over and over again so that is silly to me.

Despite all that, I hope we win on saturday, I think SA are favourites as they only lose at Ellis Park to NZ and even as bad as they have been in recent years, they have always pushed them close there and it's been less than a try deciding those games with the all blacks so England have it all to do on saturday.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net