Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Where does the club go from here?
Posted by: lewj
Date: 23/06/2018 17:51
We've just been battered at home by 66 points to 6 by a team that almost went to the wall.

I don't care what the announcement coming up is, unless it is large lots of cash being used in a clever way this is doomed to fail. I'll be the first to say we will not get there doing what we are doing. We are better leaving it getting a plan in place and going in properly and causing a stir and capturing the imagination of the South Wales public.

As it is we are doing more to harm the game down here than ever before. We're proving the heartland club fans right in that it will never work down here and giving a lot of ammunition to the rugby union fans who see it as a token gesture to the great game.

If we do it and do it well then fair enough but to coin an old phrase we're throwing bad money after good. It is a waste as we are achieving very little doing what we're doing. I'd go as far as saying a few more years of being the whipping boys of semi pro RL is causing almost irreparable damage.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net