Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: 2018-19 Squad Updates
Posted by: compo simonite
Date: 06/06/2018 12:57
Welsh Blue

‘Can't see us making any decent signings now as it appears the boat, boats or armada have sailed. Unless something miraculous happens this squad will barely reach mid table. But aslong as we get 2K through the door each game, the marquee is full , and the followers had over 10K to the club then job done’

Regretfully your assessment looks correct......even with my limited knowledge of rugby I would forecast that mid table is about as good as we will achieve......we are weak in the lineout and the scrum.....no defence to the rolling maul.....so long as we avoid relegation....and beat Jersey....

And before you ask......yes I have brought my season ticket.....I hope my forecast is wrong.......i doubt it....

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net