Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: The top 4 run-in
Posted by: A tramp abroad
Date: 01/03/2018 08:59
Quote:
Monkey1
Quote:
A tramp abroad
It is not quite as easy as you think, Gloucester and Leicester are also striving for the play-offs, both will be difficult games.....

You could deduce from that statement that Leicester & Glos would otherwise roll over and let us tickle their tummies.

Despite the opinions of some opposition supporters, we have already won some tough games this season. Logic suggests that it was unlikely that all ten of those wins were against teams who were missing players, off form, couldn't give a toss. and were helped by the referee. I may be wrong of course, in which case there is no reason to assume that this amazing run of luck should come to an end. It is also possible that we are capable of beating strong & capable teams, in which case our remaining games are no different.

Not sure how you reach that conclusion from my comment. Clearly we are a good team and have achieved excellent results against other strong teams. My point is that Gloucester and Leicester are also good teams, we have the ability to beat them but let's not kid ourselves that it will be easy.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net