Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: NEWS: Saints Sign James Haskell
Posted by: protestbeat
Date: 14/05/2018 22:26
Quote:
TringSaint
love him or loathe him, he will get stuck in, he will tackle, he will truck the ball up the field and he will teach some of the younger lads a thing or two, and that is exactly what we need in a pack that has had a soft underbelly and been exposed as being naive for too long.

I have to admit i am not haskell's no.1 fan (i normally refer to him by his other name of haskwit) but if he brings a level of doggedness and determination that we have been lacking of late then i welcome him with open arms and he can go an advertise as many pin-up calendars, male grooming and fitness products as he likes.

A good summary of my thoughts on this, I must admit to hoping this rumour wasnt true last night but the more Iíve read and considered it today it actually seems like a very astute signing by Boyd/ Saints.

You just canít argue with the stat of him being 10-15kg heavier than any of our other back row options.

The comparison to North is also very interesting as Haskell for one year seems exponentially better value and risk/ reward than any contract we couldíve negotiated with George. So to some of these posters with such extreme negative opinions I ask; What is honestly the worst that could happen in 1 year!?

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net