Prop Joe Heyes and centre Cameron Redpath win their first caps at U20 level, while Ehren Painter and Aaron Hinkley could do likewise having been named among the replacements.
Redpath, Painter and Hinkley, who are not part of the U20 elite player squad, are brought in as part of the matchday 23 to take on Wales in Newcastle.
The side include four members of the squad that reached the final of the World Rugby U20 championship in Georgia last year.
Scrum-half Ben White captains the side, having made his U20 debut last Friday, with James Grayson outside him.
Toby Trinder is named at loosehead prop with lock Sam Lewis, flanker Josh Basham and wing Jordan Olowofela starting for the first time at U20 level, having also made their debuts against Italy.
Steve Bates said: “We had a good victory against Italy last Friday in difficult conditions and made a solid start to the tournament.
“The players have recovered very quickly from that opening match and the sessions we’ve had this week have been extremely competitive and focused.
“Some of the changes we’ve made have been enforced as we’ve lost players back to their clubs for the weekend’s Premiership fixtures which is a great opportunity for them.
"Selection for Italy was very close in many positions and choosing the starting XV for Friday against Wales has been just as tough. The players we’ve chosen have performed very well in the first half of the season as well as contributing positively to training this week so they have earned their chance.
“Kingston Park is a quick pitch, which will suit our exciting backs and I’m expecting us to play high-intensity, high-tempo rugby.
“Ben White has arrived into the U20 set up with a level of commitment to train and play positively. The way he performed against Italy was outstanding, he was brave, organised, committed and is a great choice for us as captain.”
England U20 team to face Wales
15. Tom Parton (London Irish)
14. Jordan Olowofela (Leicester Tigers)
13. Fraser Dingwall (Northampton Saints)
12. Cameron Redpath (Sale Sharks)
11. Ben Loader (London Irish)
10. James Grayson (Northampton Saints)
9. Ben White – capt (Leicester Tigers)
1. Toby Trinder (Northampton Saints)
2. Henry Walker (Gloucester)
3. Joe Heyes (Leicester Tigers)
4. Dino Lamb (Harlequins)
5. Sam Lewis (Leicester Tigers)
6. Josh Basham (London Irish)
7. Tom Willis (Wasps)
8. Sam Moore (Sale Sharks)
16. Gabriel Oghre (Wasps)
17. Alex Seville (Gloucester)
18. Ehren Painter (Northampton Saints)
19. James Scott (Worcester Warriors)
20. Aaron Hinkley (Gloucester)
21. Rory Brand (London Irish)
22. Tom Hardwick (Leicester Tigers)
23. Matt Williams (London Irish)
England U20 Six Nations fixtures and results:
Italy v England: 17-27
England v Wales
Friday 9 February, KO 7.45pm – live on Sky Sports Action
Kingston Park, Newcastle
Scotland v England
Friday 23 February, KO 7.30pm
France v England
Friday 9 March, KO 9pm (8pm GMT)
Stade de la Mediterranee, Beziers
England v Ireland
Friday 16 March, KO 8pm – live on Sky Sports Action
Ricoh Arena, Coventry