Who Am I Quiz?
Who is the player?
By Craig Muncey
May 11 2019
Its that time of the week again. Settle back, kick the children out of the room, tell your partner to be quiet (I am so brave from the safety of being behind a keyboard), and get those brain cells working. Going to give you a few clues and then your role is to say who the player is. Good luck!
- I was born in Penarth, South Wales
- At age levels, I represented Wales at U19 level and Wales U21's. I played for Wales in the 1999 Youth World Cup Final losing to New Zealand in the final.
- I made my debut for Cardiff in 1999.
- My first cap for Wales was in 2001 against Japan
- I played in total 23 times for Wales scoring 7 tries
- After playing 104 times for Cardiff and scoring 31 tries. In 2009 I moved to play rugby in another country.
- In May 2013 I announced my retirement from rugby due to injuries after playing after almost 15 years of professional rugby.
Who am I?pqs: qs:
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.