- Latest Headlines
A Swarm is coming! Saracens V Wasps Semi Final Preview
Haway the Lads! Newcastle v Wasps Preview
Saints or Stingers
LIONS, TIGERS AND BEARS, OH MY!
Time to be the Organ Grinder!
Injury forces Sam Jones to retire
It is with great sadness that Wasps announce the enforced retirement of Sam Jones.
Drunken Wasps Merchandise
As may of you are already aware we now have our own online store selling Drunken Wasps merchandise!
Danny Cipriani confirms he will leave Wasps at end of season
Danny Cipriani has announced he is leaving Wasps for a second time at the end of the season. The 30-year-old fly-half, who has 14 England caps, will call time on a two-year spell at the Premiership club. The announcement follows reports on Monday that Cipriani may look to finish his playing career in Japan.
Game Thread: Champions Cup-Wasps vs Ulster (Incl. Team news)
- Latest Threads
- James Slipper
- New Academy Intake
- Ron Syrett RIP
- I am Surprised that Not More Has Been Made of Gustard's Departure.
- New defence coach needed... new defence coach signed - sort of...
- Front Row Monsters
- Anybody else going to HQ on Saturday?
- "Shields could have been an All Black" says Hansen
- Cipriani listed as a fullback...
- Wasps U20