Match day tickets
Posted by: Karen Scott (IP Logged)
Date: 07 September, 2016 22:17

Looking to buy tickets for the Bristol v Bath game, when will they go on sale? Thanks

Re: Match day tickets
Posted by: Cidered Abroad (IP Logged)
Date: 07 September, 2016 22:50

Bristol v Bath in February 2017?
Tickets on sale December or early January.

Posted by: Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2016 09:02

We've also got them at home in January for the European Cup match but those tickets will not be available until Dec.

But Karen you could buy a Season Ticket and watch all our matches.

I expect our United match on 19th Sept will be postponed because the Dysonettes don't have a sufficiently large squad, they've already put off their Exeter match.

Posted by: Peter_B (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2016 09:24

Yes as a ST holder I already have my "ticket" but can Karen buy a season ticket before Sunday?

Peter

C'mon you Bristol Boys!

Date: 08 September, 2016 10:24

Perhaps Karen is a Barff fan who desperately wants to see her team totally trounced by those nasty Bristolians further down the Avon in a proper stadium with a roof?

Posted by: Peter_B (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2016 14:39

Season cards are still available.

Peter

C'mon you Bristol Boys!

Posted by: Karen Scott (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2016 16:59

No, I'm very much a Bristol fan and I am a season ticket holder however I do have Bath friends and looking to make a night of it so want to get tickets sooner rather than later! C'MON BRIS!

Posted by: Rich. (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2016 17:01

Well done Karen - I have a feeling you will be the most happy one that night

Date: 08 September, 2016 17:36

Quote:
Karen Scott
No, I'm very much a Bristol fan and I am a season ticket holder however I do have Bath friends and looking to make a night of it so want to get tickets sooner rather than later! C'MON BRIS!

Good on yer me babby. My comment was very much tongue in cheek as you probably realised. Get your Barff mates tickets in the top row of the top tier of West Stand where any noise they make will not carry as far as the pitch in support of their lot.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net