Hummel to make next seasons kit
Posted by: Brisman (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 13:37

[twitter.com]

Edit, just read it again, he only mentions City, but surely this is for the whole of Bristol Sport?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/02/2020 13:39 by Brisman.

Re: Hummel to make next seasons kit
Posted by: Peter D (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 13:53

It's going to be Umbro according to the Post. Somebody mentioned this before.

Posted by: Brisman (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 14:12

Quote:
Peter D
It's going to be Umbro according to the Post. Somebody mentioned this before.
I think it was me, the rumour I read on OTIB was that both clubs would be Umbro, however City’s announcement of Hummel has proved that wrong.

Posted by: Rich. (IP Logged)
Date: 13 February, 2020 14:48

So in case any confusion the Post article says:

Bristol Bears are set to ditch their own brand kit and apparel suppliers in favour of England Rugby's new supplier Umbro, Bristol Live can exclusively reveal.

Bristol Sport have been the supplier of the Bristol Bears, then Bristol Rugby, kit since the 2014/15 season.

The group includes Bristol City, who are also set to switch their kit suppliers to Danish sports and leisure company Hummel, .........................................

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net