Teams Up
Posted by: Pasty Exile (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 12:41

Bristol Bears team to face Northampton Saints at Franklinís Gardens on Sunday, February 16th (3pm KO):

15. Charles Piutau; 14. Luke Morahan, 13. Piers OíConor, 12. Sam Bedlow, 11. Alapati Leiua; 10. Callum Sheedy, 9. Harry Randall; 1. Jake Woolmore, 2. Shaun Malton, 3. John Afoa, 4. Dave Attwood, 5. Chris Vui, 6. Steven Luatua (c), 7. Dan Thomas, 8. Nathan Hughes.

Replacements: 16. Will Capon, 17. Yann Thomas, 18. Lewis Thiede, 19. Joe Joyce, 20. Jake Heenan, 21. Andy Uren, 22. Ian Madigan, 23. Henry Purdy.
Unavailable: Harry Thacker (neck), Jordan Lay (knee), James Lay (leg), Max Lahiff (shoulder), Aly Muldowney (head), Siale Piutau (knee), Luke Daniels (shoulder), Will Hurrell (head), Charlie Powell (ankle).

Re: Teams Up
Posted by: airdog (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 12:45

two very strong sides so too close to call I reckon .

Posted by: Pathfinder (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 12:47

NORTHAMPTON SAINTS vs BRISTOL BEARS

15 Harry Mallinder
14 Tom Collins
13 Matt Proctor
12 Rory Hutchinson
11 Taqele Naiyaravoro
10 James Grayson
9 Cobus Reinach

1 Alex Waller (co-capt)
2 Mikey Haywood
3 Owen Franks
4 Alex Coles
5 Alex Moon
6 Mitch Eadie
7 Tom Wood
8 Teimana Harrison (co-capt)

Replacements:
16 James Fish
17 Ben Franks
18 Paul Hill
19 Lewis Bean
20 Devante Onojaife
21 Alex Mitchell
22 Fraser Dingwall
23 Ahsee Tuala

Posted by: Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 14:30

Mitch Eadie at 6, thatíll be interesting

I reckon Reinach is best SH in the league, better than Faf d C

Hopefully the weather wonít spoil it

Posted by: shendy (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2020 14:44

From Saints Twitter
Quote:
While this weekend's game is planned to go ahead as scheduled, we are advising supporters to check our website and social media feeds on Sunday morning for any final updates.

Posted by: Aberavon Wizard (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 09:16

The Health and Safety police are trying to set us up for a postponement because of the weather - wind and rain in February.......shock horror. This could be a game for a big Brizzle side to relish whereas Saints prefer a fast open game on a dry pitch. Away win for me.......unfortunately. !

Posted by: NickBeard (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 10:22

Less Health and Safety Police, more 'Insurance Police'.

Posted by: EverOptimistic (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 10:52

Quote:
Aberavon Wizard
This could be a game for a big Brizzle side to relish whereas Saints prefer a fast open game on a dry pitch.

Seen us play lately? I'll take your away win prediction though!

Posted by: Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 17:15

Potential to go to third place tomorrow

Posted by: JohnI (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 12:37

Quote:
Aberavon Wizard
The Health and Safety police are trying to set us up for a postponement because of the weather - wind and rain in February.......shock horror. This could be a game for a big Brizzle side to relish whereas Saints prefer a fast open game on a dry pitch. Away win for me.......unfortunately. !

Nothing to do with the pitch and itís condition since Saints havenít cancelled a game at home due to the condition of the pitch in all the time I can remember, itís to do with safety to the supporters and those in the ground which you seem to think is just an excuse to cancel a game! If you havenít seen the conditions last weekend and this then all I can say is ask someone to describe them to you!

Posted by: hooter (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 12:54

Yet even with the atrocious conditions last week the game still went ahead, seeing the weather isn't as bad this weekend.

Posted by: JohnI (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 15:37

Do you would rather saints said nothing and allow Bristol fans to travel only to find tgat the weather conditions mean that it needs to be cancelled for safety??

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net