New Integrated Academy Signings
Posted by: dpw (IP Logged)
Date: 21 May, 2020 10:54

Re: New Integrated Academy Signings
Posted by: Grizzly Adams (IP Logged)
Date: 21 May, 2020 11:29

Hopefully we start developing the home talent rather that see them drift away and get some welsh boys in and see them go back to wales after we develop them. When they get that all to often unfulfilled promise of international caps. So no pressure lads, but your our future.

Posted by: youngone (IP Logged)
Date: 21 May, 2020 12:07

Also, six 'Inaugural Scholars' from the U18 squad: [www.bristolbearsrugby.com]

Combine this with Powell, Capon and Dun being promoted to the senior squad and it seems as though Lams vision of a successful academy feeding a successful team is starting to be realised. My only query is, whats happening with Sam Graham? I thought he looked like a potential first team player but he isn't mentioned anywhere in all this.

Posted by: TimothyQ (IP Logged)
Date: 21 May, 2020 16:33

Awesome news, I was hoping for a good crop to come in after the good performance from the U18s. Nice to see a young LH coming through as well. Itís likely that he will get some game time if we donít add to the squad. Itís also great to see that we are keeping an eye on the university game.

Posted by: Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
Date: 22 May, 2020 16:34

For me, this is news is more important, though not as exciting I'll admit, than the news that Siva Naulago is joining us.
It indicates our intention on the way forward, sustainable and supportive of things local.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net