Dan Thomas
Posted by: TimothyQ (IP Logged)
Date: 16 September, 2020 19:22

[www.walesonline.co.uk]

It's nice to see him getting some recognition across the border. Wales appear to have a quality openside for every month of the year, but I wouldn't be surprised to see his name come up if there is an injury or two.

It will be great when the workload returns to normal and we've got Luatua, Earl, Hughes at DT in the same 23 most weeks. I wonder if it's feasible to get all four of them on the pitch at the same time with Luatua in the second row. A pack including Thacker, Sinkler, Vui, Luatua, Earl, DT and Hughes looks frighteningly mobile.

Re: Dan Thomas
Posted by: Furriner (IP Logged)
Date: 16 September, 2020 20:00

Sinckler must be saving his mobility for later in the season eh?

Posted by: TimothyQ (IP Logged)
Date: 16 September, 2020 20:26

Quote:
Furriner
Sinckler must be saving his mobility for later in the season eh?

Hes had a slightly slow start, but weve seen enough evidence of it during his career with Quins, England and the British & Irish Lions.

Posted by: Rich. (IP Logged)
Date: 16 September, 2020 22:01

I think Sinckler has looked very good already.

Posted by: AlexInSouthville (IP Logged)
Date: 17 September, 2020 10:49

Quote:
Rich.

Agreed. Set piece has been solid, and his passing ability alongside his obvious carrying ability has brought a new dimension to our attack. Not sure what more he is supposed to do

Posted by: Rich. (IP Logged)
Date: 17 September, 2020 10:58

Quote:
AlexInSouthville
Quote:
Rich.

Agreed. Set piece has been solid, and his passing ability alongside his obvious carrying ability has brought a new dimension to our attack. Not sure what more he is supposed to do

Not that I'm saying this will be the reason anyone might think he's not at full throttle yet - but his facial expressions and body language always seem to suggest his head/heart is not quite in it. He's like that playing for the Lions and England as well. But his head and heart clearly are fully in it - it's just how he can come over. He's a very committed player. There's a few others like that - and also on the other side a few (like James Haskell IMO) who always looked like they were fully into it if you watched their face etc but when you actually watched them closely in a game they do very little.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net