Brady abuse
Posted by: Oldham Shark II (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2018 10:30

Does anyone know anything about this?

Brady family abused

Re: Brady abuse
Posted by: MartWhit (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2018 11:01

Cant even imagine the reasoning for this. Just a nice guy doing his job professionally.

Sad and unacceptable.

Posted by: iBozz (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2018 12:23

If anyone knows who it was then they should report it to SFC's General Manager: Dave Hulme GM@salefc.com

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

In loving memory of Her Ladyship - d: 29/12/2007.

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. RiP

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

South Stand with The New Birtles Faithful.

Posted by: ale shark (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2018 12:39

Whilst disappointing and sad to hear why on earth are the BBC devoting an article to this? Bizarre

Posted by: Tigger (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2018 13:46

Quote:
ale shark
Whilst disappointing and sad to hear why on earth are the BBC devoting an article to this? Bizarre

I for one are glad they are...I hope it leads to the person being identified and banned. There is no place for this sort of behaviour at any level of rugby....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/DEmmerich/gws21.jpg

Please try to keep discussions generally polite. ADMIN will ban without warning anyone who makes a post that falls into any of the following categories: potentially legally actionable; foul or abusive; deliberately or persistently disruptive; spam. No sockpuppets. Please do not feed the trolls.

Posted by: yukon (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2018 15:17

Quote:
Tigger
Quote:
ale shark

I for one are glad they are...I hope it leads to the person being identified and banned. There is no place for this sort of behaviour at any level of rugby....

Or any sport Tiggs, utterly deplorable behaviour.

What I donít understand is why!?!its a friendly, passions were hardly running high and Tom has never been anything other than complimentary about Sale. I hope he knows this is an isolated incident, perpetrated by a lone, boorish coward.

Posted by: Irish_Shark (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2018 19:33

Quote:
ale shark

I thought that for a second then remembered he has over 100k twitter followers which means it gets more attention.

Posted by: jaytom (IP Logged)
Date: 13 August, 2018 10:27

Deplorable behaviour! Glad the BBC are running an article on this - hopefully the idiot has seen it and hanging their head in shame!

Posted by: emerging shark (IP Logged)
Date: 13 August, 2018 10:39

Someone must have been near this when it happened, when and where in the ground?

Posted by: iBozz (IP Logged)
Date: 13 August, 2018 16:57

Statement from Sale FC.

No matter what you say, or how you say it, someone somewhere will deliberately go out of their way to be offended.

In loving memory of Her Ladyship - d: 29/12/2007.

You don't know what you've got 'till it's gone. RiP

Please help medical research by Folding@Home and join Swanny's Irregulars - PM me for details. Please!

South Stand with The New Birtles Faithful.

Posted by: brilin (IP Logged)
Date: 13 August, 2018 19:20

Disgusting behaviour. A ban should be imposed on the culprit.

The other 'arf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net