Current Page: 1 of 6
In Memoriam - Her Ladyship (Sue) died 29/12/2007
Posted by: CEintheSun (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2007 19:13

Our very dear friend iBozz (Roy) has asked me to let you know that Sue passed away in the night.

She was a lovely, lovely lady who dealt with her illness with great bravery and good humour.

I know many of you will want to express your condolences, I've suggested donations to the MS Society would be a good thing. Roy would like them to go to the local Stockport Branch so to make things easy if you send your donations to me (care of EP) I'll see they get to the right place.

I'm sure you will also want to join with me in saying how much Sue will be missed not only by Roy and her family but by all of us who knew her.

Edited with permission to change thread title.

"Sh*t he's got an axe" he said as he turned and ran out of the room.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2010 17:27 by CheadleEnder.

Re: Sad News of Mrs iBozz
Posted by: Rolynhome2chester (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2007 19:28

Well said Anne - we had the pleasure of passing time for the first time at our final at Oxford with both Roy and his very better half. A nicer couple we couldn't have hoped to meet and she will be missed.
Our condolences to both Roy and his family.
(Sm29)

Posted by: Squid (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2007 19:35

Roy,

Lynn and I so enjoyed it when you and Sue came to the Stoop last year. She was indeed a truly lovely lady.

Our thoughts are with you. God bless.

Iain

Posted by: Basque-ing Shark (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2007 19:45

Very, very sad news..... My deepest condolences to both Roy and his family.

Posted by: Strinesian Saleanian (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2007 19:50

Sincerest condolences and best wishes, Roy. Our thoughts are with you.

Kevin, Jane, Pat & Matt.

Posted by: H's Dad.. (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2007 19:55

A true lady; sincere condolences to Roy.
Peter and Charlie

Posted by: Inspector_Morse (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2007 20:17

Evening iBozz.

In your messages on here , you frequently referred to......... " her ladyship "..........says it all really.

Sincere condolences.

Posted by: Major Bloodnok (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2007 20:32

I feel a gaping emptiness right now. Sue was such a lovely person, it was always a joy to be in her company. She'll be sorely missed by all who were fortunate enough to know her. My condolences go out to Roy and family.

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/101/101_0_1475852289.jpghttp://www.sportnetwork.net/mainadmin/img/1011155763860.jpg
Somewhere in the South Stand

Posted by: SaleGangster (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2007 20:42

Sincerest condolences iBozz. I never had the pleasure of meeting her ladyship, however my thoughts are most definitely with you.

Posted by: Tigger (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2007 21:34

I will always remember Sues smile...any time you saw her around she was smiling. Roy you are in our thoughts and hope to see you again soon and we will raise a glass of lime and lemonade.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/DEmmerich/gws21.jpg

Please try to keep discussions generally polite. ADMIN will ban without warning anyone who makes a post that falls into any of the following categories: potentially legally actionable; foul or abusive; deliberately or persistently disruptive; spam. No sockpuppets. Please do not feed the trolls.

Posted by: pitprop (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2007 22:59

Our condolences, Roy.

Posted by: MacShark (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2007 23:09

Sincere condolences Roy

Best wishes Ralph

Posted by: MikeGC (IP Logged)
Date: 30 December, 2007 00:22

Oh, what shocking news.
Sue seemed her usual self (cheerful in adversity) at the Tigers game only last week.
As said above, a lovely lady, now sadly missed.

Roy, condolences to you and your family.

Mike

Posted by: sue b (IP Logged)
Date: 30 December, 2007 01:47

What very sad news. Sue was indeed a real Lady with great dignity and gentleness of spirit. She will be missed. Our sincere condolences Roy. Graham and I are thinking of you and your family.

Posted by: oracle316 (IP Logged)
Date: 30 December, 2007 09:42

Roy,

Mrs O and myself are both thinking of you in this sad time.

Andy

"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to there own level then beat you with experience!"

Posted by: Auntie Angel Shark (IP Logged)
Date: 30 December, 2007 09:50

Roy, I would like to pass on, oh, I really don't know what to say, but I'm sending you a big hug for starters as my brain isn't working properly now. I can't ease the pain for you but I'd just like to say that Sue was the most genteel and charming person I have ever met, and despite great pain faced her illness head on. The Major, yourself and 'Her Ladyship' were the first three people from this board that I ever met long, long ago in Bath and great company from there on in.

More than deserving of the tite of 'Her Ladyship', Sue will be sorely missed by many.

Our thoughts are with you.

Ange and Col xx

Auntie Angel Shark
Commander-in-Chief, Sharks Imperial Bodyguard

© AAS (all posts shall remain property of the writer)

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

Date: 30 December, 2007 10:17

Deepest condolences from R+J+V+T.

Prejsť Sale ˛raloky
http://www.koolavatar.com/avatars/animals/animal175.jpg

Posted by: Colne Shark (IP Logged)
Date: 30 December, 2007 12:11

To Roy and family - our sincerest condolences. Sue was a lovely lady and she will be sorely missed by many. Love Deborah and Simon (Colne Shark)

Posted by: Dave Swanton (IP Logged)
Date: 30 December, 2007 12:59

Roy

sincerest condolences from Me and Carole.

Currently awaiting my Les Gray moment

Posted by: MartWhit (IP Logged)
Date: 30 December, 2007 13:25

|Roy,

My most heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Martin

Current Page: 1 of 6
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net