Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Top half finish is do-able
Posted by: Scuffer (IP Logged)
Date: 01 April, 2019 15:57

The transformation since Christmas is astounding and CS always said it would happen. The recent form and confidence the team is showing has totally changed the experience on match days to a pleasurable one and it is such a shame that more people have not turned up to watch. It'll be gutting if the whole thing goes pear shaped at the end of the season at a time when we are obviously on a steep upward curve. I heard yesterday that CS is already talking about returning to New Zealand in the Rugby Paper so there doesn't seem to be much hope left and one wonders if there will be a club left to support next season?

Posted by: Gelbel (IP Logged)
Date: 03 April, 2019 14:50

Quote:
Scuffer
I heard yesterday that CS is already talking about returning to New Zealand in the Rugby Paper so there doesn't seem to be much hope left and one wonders if there will be a club left to support next season?

The words used were 'who could be heading home to New Zealand once the season ends'. Not a quote from Chris - speculation from the journo.

Posted by: Tower (IP Logged)
Date: 03 April, 2019 18:28

I really hope that is fake news about Chris Stirling returning to New Zealand.

Posted by: Madtyke (IP Logged)
Date: 04 April, 2019 00:16

Why wouldn't he head home to see his family atbthe end of the season, everyone deserves a holiday.

[www.arborfieldoldboys.co.uk]

Posted by: Scuffer (IP Logged)
Date: 04 April, 2019 19:58

I sincerely hope it is merely speculation Gelbel because he is such an asset and seems to have breathed new life into the club with his outlook, general demeanour and the way he has galvanised the team. I am generally a “glass half full” person but I can’t help thinking that things are about to go pear shaped in the absence of any updates to the contrary from the club’s senior management.

Posted by: Beeston Lion (IP Logged)
Date: 15 April, 2019 15:20

Additional incentive for two remaining games could be to wipe out negative points difference which currently stands at -71. That would further underline comeback from status at ten games in.

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net