BBC Radio Leeds
Posted by: hegars (IP Logged)
Date: 11 April, 2019 11:21

Live coverage of Yorkshire Carnegie v Doncaster Knights online from 2.55 pm on Sunday 14th with Paul Hegarty (and back by popular demand) Harry Davey.

Links via BBC Sport website (Rugby Union) and BBC Radio Leeds

Re: BBC Radio Leeds
Posted by: JDH1 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 April, 2019 12:44

Nice one hegars

Posted by: AnIdiotAbroad (IP Logged)
Date: 13 April, 2019 11:08

The lad has a great face for radio (Sm60)

Posted by: almostatyke (IP Logged)
Date: 13 April, 2019 19:25

This could be taken two ways, I am sure you meant it kindly - can you clarify please?

Posted by: AnIdiotAbroad (IP Logged)
Date: 14 April, 2019 07:46

It could, Harry is my son and has a great sense of humour. Thankfully he looks like his mum rather than me smiling smiley

Posted by: almostatyke (IP Logged)
Date: 14 April, 2019 09:10

(Sm134)

Posted by: JDH1 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 April, 2019 09:24

I reckon that's aloud then....

Posted by: Nosnibor (IP Logged)
Date: 15 April, 2019 23:01

Thanks for your consistently good commentary Hegars. Harry has proved a great foil. Very intelligent contributions.

I listen at the games and it enhances the experience a lot (I attend on my own and it's like going with a couple of mates). Shame about the delay though!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net