Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Home QF
Posted by: Rich W (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 00:51

I'm with Melton - get a full house in full voice and get some sense of 'us' back about the place.

Posted by: melton tiger (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 00:52

Quote:
odd-shaped vagaries
This is our next competitive game .. the Plumpyship has been ringfenced for this season so all the excitement is gone from it .. our relegation battle has been compromised
Prices should be doubled

Only 11 points behind Salford and Sarries out the picture, surely we are now pushing for a top-four spot

Posted by: tigerburnie (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 09:20

I'd like to think we'd have a go at top 6 as a minimum, get back in the big boys cup.

Posted by: melton tiger (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 09:37

Quote:
tigerburnie
I'd like to think we'd have a go at top 6 as a minimum, get back in the big boys cup.
Yes I was joking about top 4. Top 6 is realistic.

Posted by: odd-shaped vagaries (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2020 18:30

Quote:
Tiggs
Depending on Sarries result tomorrow that could well be facing Exeter away in the QF.
Oh for some Karma.

So will they face Leinster away? The other team [not club] that has no salary cap (Sm105)

The referee is the final arbitrary

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net