O/T 2 cheers for Javed
Posted by: IDLETIMES (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 13:40

most of us would stick up for our team mates and in his case he can afford to stand up for his principals, most of us can't and 3 cheers for Tracy Brabin. Not only is she still something of a cracker at 58 but she sold off ' that' dress and gave the money to The Girl Guides. It has never bothered me how people dress, in my 42 year working (useful) life I found that people fitted into one of 3 categories
1) those who who can do the job
2) those who can't
3) those who can't but think they can, mostly but not totally in management positions.
I was suspended 3 times for going to work in shorts but I never found out what the problem was. One manager told me he wouldn't be seen dead in the office in shorts, I said that I wished him no ill will but whether he was dead or alive in the office , most of the staff, including me wouldn't notice the difference but that only started a different argument.

Re: O/T 2 cheers for Javed
Posted by: Stopsy (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 15:54

Oh you are back Idle, posting self centred inanity again. Yes I am in a bad mood having watched our first half

Posted by: PrestonTiger (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 17:49

Always liked the style of Javed.

Javed Miandad that is.

As for the self-serving Javed you ref to, he was still backing up the self serving whanker that was living next door to him up to Thursday this week. And an alternative view could be he bailed so that someone else had to give the bad news to his staff.

Posted by: Yorkie (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 18:44

Sorry but why the need? And on here?

Tracy was at Loughborough Uni in the early 80s and sang in a number of student bands. Not really that interesting either but factual and not controversial I hope.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Posted by: Jon T (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2020 22:23

Principles and Sajid Javid in the same sentence are you having a laugh. 🤣

Posted by: L.F (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 07:52

WTF?

Posted by: SimonG19 (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 12:19

Well that went well did it?

Posted by: odd-shaped vagaries (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2020 17:41

(Sm22)

The referee is the final arbitrary

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net