New kit on its way...
Posted by: Jon T (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 10:04

[mobile.twitter.com]

From Samurai, lets hope they don't need to reshoot any photos or promo videos due to players leaving.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/06/2020 10:04 by Jon T.

Re: New kit on its way...
Posted by: Stopsy (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 10:15

Is there 25% off?

Posted by: Yorkie (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 10:35

Quote:
Stopsy
Is there 25% off?

Doubt it.

Thinking is a more reasonable starting price point, better quality and shorter production runs.

Just need new "club" shop to be up and running and deliveries to arrive now.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Date: 30 June, 2020 11:01

Shorter production, shirts stop part way down your belly. We all have to make savings

Posted by: Rich W (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 11:13

I'm going to suggest that this may not be the time to try to sell shirts.

Posted by: Dreadnought (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 11:17

The launch and availability of the new kit has been dragged out far to long so much that I no longer care.

Posted by: Yorkie (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 13:47

To be fair to the club, they've been in the middle of a complex dumping of Fanatics and taking on the shop themselves. This means a new shirt supplier from scratch. Covid mudding the supply chain and no clean break of season and shirt supplier at the same time. Less staff to get it all sorted too. Messy situation for them. Let's see what the new on-line shop looks like.

Shirt sales could be a critical cash flow generator. I can understand why some will not purchase the new shirts but there are plenty of folk that will.

I believe the intent is there to change and improve something which plenty have moaned about in the past but which the club could not change due to a long term contract, signed by someone at the club long departed, which they were afraid to get out of. Let's see where we are in a few months time when they've had the opportunity to provide the promised good service and quality and to build up a decent range of product in the shop. Proof will be in the eating as they say.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Posted by: Ayerzawannabe (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 13:52

A nice shirt design and nice quality will = Instant buy for me.
Not brought a new kit in years so quite looking forward to HOPEFULLY getting this one.

Posted by: Dreadnought (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 16:04

Quote:
Yorkie
To be fair to the club, they've been in the middle of a complex dumping of Fanatics and taking on the shop themselves. This means a new shirt supplier from scratch. Covid mudding the supply chain and no clean break of season and shirt supplier at the same time. Less staff to get it all sorted too. Messy situation for them. Let's see what the new on-line shop looks like.
Shirt sales could be a critical cash flow generator. I can understand why some will not purchase the new shirts but there are plenty of folk that will.

I believe the intent is there to change and improve something which plenty have moaned about in the past but which the club could not change due to a long term contract, signed by someone at the club long departed, which they were afraid to get out of. Let's see where we are in a few months time when they've had the opportunity to provide the promised good service and quality and to build up a decent range of product in the shop. Proof will be in the eating as they say.

I have no doubt that the club certainly is trying very hard to improve the quality and availability of kit.

Posted by: Parcdeprince (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 16:08

Quote:
Stopsy
Is there 25% off?

(Sm102)
(Sm6)

Posted by: RushdenTiger (KT at work) (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 16:59

We should be the skins v the opposition shirts. That way there's a 100% saving and we've all got a replica (of varying quality).

Date: 30 June, 2020 17:19

Think of the inclusivity and diversity of our skins....

Posted by: Tiggs (IP Logged)
Date: 30 June, 2020 20:52

Oddly, now is a bad time to have this in house with no crowds, and a kitbag type deal with guaranteed returns could be a great deal

http://v4admin.sportnetwork.net/upload/103/103_0_1529059667.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net