Global Tiger Watch: Touchline Taf
Posted by: tjs10 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 July, 2020 02:53

I know he wasn't well-regarded during his time in Tiger stripes, but Taf still has an "old school" mentality when it comes to his club rugby: Plays 4th Grade club rugby himself in the morning and then volunteers to run the line for Women's game at the end of the day too

Also this thank you to the Tigers Family, in case you missed it.

Re: Global Tiger Watch: Touchline Taf
Posted by: Rich W (IP Logged)
Date: 28 July, 2020 08:55

I'd like to think that most TIgers fans appreciated a fine player who gave his best but whose powers were fading. Notwithstanding that his character was always clearly apparent and his committment to the club and the sport was beyond doubt. None of this surprises me at all Tim.

Posted by: IanC (IP Logged)
Date: 28 July, 2020 09:27

Exactly as Rich W says. Never heard a bad word about him in terms of character, commitment and so on, but a horribly bad signing for the Tigers in terms of price and given his basic skill set as a hooker in a team with an already dysfunctional lineout.

Posted by: Yorkie (IP Logged)
Date: 28 July, 2020 21:45

What Rich and Ian said.

http://www.jakehowlett.com/tuckshop/wrappers/chocolate/plain/yorkie-nutter.jpg

Posted by: Stopsy (IP Logged)
Date: 28 July, 2020 22:09

Agreed

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net